Why do so many people HATE me?!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SAVE_ME, Nov 20, 2008.

1. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

What did I ever do to make so many people loathe me?! I don't get it! I have no friends, no relationship, my gf hated my damn guts. It's like there's something really unlikeable about me. What did I ever do to deserve this?

2. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

I know the feeling, I just try to remind myself that I have not met every single person in the world and there are people out there who are not judgemental...

PM me if you want to talk, I like people easily btw if that helps so I'll most probably like you hehe

3. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

A lot of people have really, really poor judgement. Ignore them, find people who DO like you - they exist.

4. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

You must have just been meeting the wrong people. You come over as a decent guy to me. Chat anytime.:smile:

5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I don't hate you :hug: :heart:

6. lonelymortal

lonelymortal Well-Known Member

I know the exact feeling. Like there's nothing wrong with you but other people seem to drift away from you. I didn't do anything to deserve it and I don't think you did either.

7. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I actually find this kind of strange... Most everyone likes me... But I dislike most everyone.

I don't get it. I don't want these people to like me...

8. CAD

CAD Well-Known Member

Hopefully you'll get your wish some day.

9. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Okay, CAD, have I done something to wrong you?

10. CAD

CAD Well-Known Member

No, it was just a bit insensitive to complain about being well-liked in a thread where someone is lamenting being hated.

11. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Agreed. :rolleyes:

12. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

For some reason I guess I keep on attracting the wrong sort, it's like they see me as some sort of target that they can easily take advantage of, string me along and then f*ck me over later. I know there are good people out there, but where? That's what I'd like to know. Just about everyone who lives around my area are total pr*cks.

13. Izziebabystar

Izziebabystar Well-Known Member

i dont hate you huni :hug:
    im here if you wana talk
    :hug: