Why do the gods hate me so?!?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Brandon Kwon, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Brandon Kwon

Brandon Kwon Banned Member

You know, this is really getting to be sickening. I'm tired of feeling like the cat toy of the gods/universe. For the second time in the last two months I've met a woman online who tried to scam me out of money. The first one tried to get me to send money to her literally 3 days after we met. And the girl I just met tonight tried to get me to give her my bank account info literally hours after we met. What is this bullshit? I'm starting to think I shouldn't have given up on the prospect of getting chemically castrated. This is ridiculous and I'm tired of playing these bullshit games and getting fucked around.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Wow, where do you meet these girls?

This is the second time in 2 days i've been talking to someone who nearly got scammed out of money. I don't know how these people live with themselves. They are nasty and cruel people. I hope you feel better soon and find a nice decent lady that you deserve to. *hugs* to you. I wish you the best, know that there are more caring, nice women you could have met that won't take advantage or scam you, you just met the wrong ones and I'm sorry for that.

3. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I'm sorry you had to deal with those scammers, I've frequented dating chats for 6 years and I've met a lot of men who have a similar story. I've even had men offer to send me money... It's another reason why I don't let my LDR boyfriend send me money or stuff.

I am happy you write 'tried' though.

The good news is that while there are scammers and you need to be careful, there are also real girls out there!

4. Brandon Kwon

Brandon Kwon Banned Member

Dating sites is the simple answer.

*hugs* Thanks, I don't think the universe or the gods think I deserve to be happy. I exist only to be fucked with.

Thankfully I'm too smart to fall for scams and can see them coming a mile away. But still...

There are real girls out there...Unfortunately in my experience they all seem to be taken or abusive...That or chronic liars.

Again I seem to exist solely to be the gods' plaything.