why do they judge me?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Lilly, Jun 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lilly

Lilly Well-Known Member

Why do they judge people who cut? they dontunderstand what is going on in our heads!! what we feel!! how the way our worlds work!! only we do? and they go around..and they take try and take our mirrors, and judge us, and tell us.........things!
    last night, my friend found my stash....what i use all the time. she doesnt understand that it makes it better, even if its just for a little bit, it makes it better!!! she tried to take everything from me, and i had to lie to her to get her to stop. i told her it was old, that i dont cut myself anymore, ten when she left, i cut y legs, the onlyplace that no one sees, so no one can ask me questions about it. and if they do,i can blame my cat. she loves to attack peoples laegss. others hate it, but it gives me and easyu answer if ppl pester me.
    But they SHOULDNT pester, and ask questoions!! its none of their business!!! i mean, if they lagitamently wanted to help, and COULD help, maybe offerhelp. but dont just sit there and judge me, and pester me about where the cuts came from!! and make me feel guilty about it!! like, judging, andthat isnt helping, it just makes things worse!
    who agrees?

2. Lilly

Lilly Well-Known Member

uuhh i tried to delet sthis but it wouldtn let me, soooo........just ignore it kai? ^_^ HAI!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.