Why do we all feel the same way?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TacitusAdvocatus, Apr 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TacitusAdvocatus

TacitusAdvocatus New Member

My name is Tacitus Advocatus. I am among a select few. If you are reading this you are most likely among a select few as well.

You want to die. You cannot take it anymore. You feel the burden of humanity. Your heart is heavy. You lay down to sleep and you feel a sense of longing. Your mind has become your worst enemy. At night the thoughts come like a thief. Silent but resolute. You look out into the world and all you see is desolation. You ask yourself: What is the point? You've tried everything. You've faked it, but still you cannot make it. Pills, they do not work. Drugs do not work. You are different, you are not like the rest. It troubles you, hurts you. You want to die, yet you cannot bring yourself to do it. You cut, you lash out, you recluse. You wonder: What is wrong with me?

Stop wondering and listen.

You are one that feels and understands. One that feels they have no identity, no place. One who is searching. Look no further. Put away the razor and drugs. Do not change yourself. Do not conform. Above all, do not take your life. The world is a horrible place, and it is unchanging because those who realize it, people like you and me choose to leave it. That is not the way. We must stay and we must bring change. Take pride in your emotions, treasure your solitude, learn yourself. At night when the voice and worries come. Pay attention. Listen to what is wrong with the world. Listen and know, that is the only way to bring change.

You do not want to die. You just do not want to be apart of the world.

"If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you."

Take pride in the worlds hatred, rise against it.

Inside each and every one of you is something great. You feel it, you just don't understand it yet. It is from these emotions, these burdens implanted within you that something great will grow.

Who gets assassinated? Those that try to change the world for the better. Do not make the job easy. Learn yourself. Discover the greatness within. Become a living martyr, choose to live in a dead world in the hopes that one day others may live in a living world.

Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori, sed dulcius pro patria vivere!

2. Cassandra66

Cassandra66 Active Member

Very philosophical, and you may have a point

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.