Why do we let others....

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by White Dove, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

hurt us emotionally??

I just dont know why i do it??

I seen my death.. i have asked and pleaded with some to at least help me to ease my mind but they appearently dont give a rats a.. about me or my emotional well being... so why do i do it??

why do we trust someone and open up our hearts out to them..?

i seen them at my funeral.. i seen them crying.. so why are they not here to help ease my mind?? How can they be so cold hearted toward me yet go to church and pretend to be something that deep down they are not??
  2. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

It's human nature for some to open up to others, but it's common for people to ignore problems untill they are forced to deal w/ them. Especially if they selfishly think "Why worry. It's not my problem.

I HATE being human, so many flaws exist within me...trust issues, negativity, I've been cursed with these flaws & more....and humans love to fake emotion sometimes, that's where their precious religion comes in. They believe that they will be forgiven for anything. I could never open up like that.
    I believe that you open up because, though you are hurting, you are a good person, a person with feelings, which is rare where I am, no, wait.....where I am they do have feelings....and hatred is one of them....disbelieving another...and noncaring is yet another
    So sorry White Dove, but there must be someone out there who does care. I know this as a fact: Some people really do care, how do I know this???? I'm one of them.
  3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

People are fucking selfish arseholes in my opinion, they rerely care about anyone but themselves.
    We live in a fucked up world, and people only live for money.
    I hate capitalism and arrogant people.
  4. White Dove

no need to apologize hun :hug:

i just dont get it.. they are basing what my past once was.. they even probably think - no wait i know they think - i am that evil.. i mean they probably actually think i am that evil, i mean damn.. what the hell will it take? me being in the casket is what its gonna take..

seen my cousins get killed in auto accidents and seen some other things happen before they happened and now i seen my own death, my own casket , and them standing around my casket crying.. i mean tears are just pouring, not slowly either but hard and fast, why?? i think because they didnt take me seriously.. well its gonna happen and its gonna happen soon.. no ifs ands or butts about it. i seen it.. it will come true, always have come true.. if it doesnt come true it will be the first vision that didnt come true out of about 250 of them..

my mom, when she got mad one time i seen a coffee cup fly off the table litterly.. and she got mad at my brother one time ( older brother ) and he had just bought a car with moms money and i remember her getting mad and said that car will never run again.. my brother left the house that night but came walking back.. that car motor blew up and it had never used a drop of oil and had a brand new oil pump in it.. so do i believe in things like that?? heck yah... especially since i seen so many things happen before they actually happened.. even know of someone out west who helps the police by her visions..

trust issues is a major problem with me.. i know one thing i dont trust anyone anymore.. and especially dont ever trust A MINISTER in anything.. they lie when they say they care and love you , they dont .. you know the last minister who told me they loved me and i asked why?? because i wanted to know why and i think they said something like its required by God or something like that but they LIED TO ME... THEY NEVER LOVED ME..

i mean , you dont tell someone you love them, especially someone who doesnt even understand your love or Gods love, then come into their life and be a big part of their life then just one day up and leave.. some type of love that is..

you know what the truth is about that? and this is the honest to GOD truth... THEY were PLAYING WITH MY HEART AND TOYING WITH MY EMOTIONS.. they did it on purpuse.. their is no way and i mean NO WAY I would ever do that to someone, especially someone who has never truly known love.... how can they live with themselves? how can they? i think they just dont have a consence at all... i mean they hurt me.. they really hurt me and then just went on with their lives like i didnt matter and you know what i dont matter and i wont matter soon..
  5. White Dove

i agree ..
  6. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Ah, but you do matter. Religion is full of phonies, I've seen it, and will never go back. That's the extent of how they hurt people, hurt people just to drive them away? Idk their exact intentions but I know one thing.....ignore & move on with your life that's all that anyone can do w/ out much trouble.

This is quite a reaction, however this is what I'd do: for the false love, the lying, the freinds who turn their backs on you, the "freinds" who turn on you to get themselves out of trouble......for everything that has caused me pain, Warning-Extreme reaction) for what they did to me I'd burn down the place, at night, when no one is there. Let them come & pray in the broken glass & ashes of what once was. Because it seems that they had a hand in killing what once was me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.