why do women actually get depressed

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Raphael1, May 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raphael1

Raphael1 Well-Known Member

Just wanted to continue this discussion, As I thought the op had something he was trying to say before he got cut off. I have definitely noticed that women have the advantage in life, but they may not understand why this is.

Thauoy likes this.
  2. Khvde

Khvde Well-Known Member

Nice delusion you have here. :D

Brian777 likes this.
  3. Raphael1

well society says that women are seen as inferior, and need to be seen as equal. but I have actually noticed it is the opposite to this in real life. Women are the ones that get to judge men and choose who gets laid. So that inequality is actually a myth. The inequality is actually with the men. True?

Thauoy likes this.
  4. Khvde

Khvde Well-Known Member

So it is all about getting laid and you are angry that women dont want to have sex with you.

Brian777 likes this.
  5. Raphael1

No, but it is a big achievement when a guy gets a girl. But a girl can get a dozen guys basically in one night for little effort. So you can see that is basically inequality at it's finest.

6. Raphael1

I will give you an example. elliot roger. Consider what happened to that guy. Not one woman in history, has ever gone out like that. because women simply do not have such a problem. But it is a common thing for guys to have this problem. When a guy is a virgin he gets made fun of. When a girl is a virgin it's a sacred thing. That is the definition of inequality right there. And if you don't see it, then you are lost.

Thauoy likes this.
  7. Khvde

Khvde Well-Known Member

More I read your comments more I feel like you are angry at women for not getting laid. Specially after your comments about how it is hard for men to get laid or how it is hard to be a virgin.
    I hope you get laid soon.
    But you cant force anybody to have sex, remember that.

8. It sounds as though you might be resentful towards women on account of some bad life experiences you've had. That's cool -- everybody is entitled to an opinion. Just don't be surprised when this thread gets closed.

Brian777 likes this.
  9. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

This is also over. And will not be opened again. If your biggest problem in life is sex or lack thereof consider yourself a very charmed life - end of. While it is nice, taking it from the level of problem with relationships down to just actual sex is already the answer of why you or anybody in this situation is not having luck with relationships and sex - and no amount of discussion will make you see what is clear as day and no amount of discussion is ever going to change the fact that the issue is in fact you are sexist and see women ultimately as sex objects and nothing else which is the root of both the relationship issue and the lack of getting any sex issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.