why do women like bad guys?

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Regenesis, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Regenesis

Regenesis Well-Known Member

First,I want to mention that I ask this just out of curiosity,not because I want tips on how to get a gf.Secondly,I had some problems with women(still have sometimes),that is that I consider them fake bitches that like to play men just because they can(I also consider worse things then that about them,but I wont go into that here)
    BUT,this is not about what I want to talk now.What I am very curios,is why do women prefer bad guys?Yeah,they all say they like nice guys,but when it comes to relationships,bad guys usually fill the pot.
    So,why do women like guys who show superiority,show a litle agresive and punk,more then nice guys?Okay,maybe not all of them like agresive and punk guys,but you know what I mean.
    PS:Just so you know,I dont hate women because I had a bad experience with one.I am a virgin and never had a gf,and probably never will,both because I am more of a "nice guy" and very shy,but also because I just hate women,and I am with sharia law all the way(british know what I'm talking about.Not that I'm british)
    PS:English is not my real language,so sorry if I have mistakes.
  2. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

you hate women?
    i take it you only want men to answer this then :/
  3. Regenesis

No,No.I want women answer.
  4. soliloquise

why are women going to answer when you say you hate women and support sharia law which is totally oppressive to women.

you say this:

" I just hate women,and I am with sharia law all the way "

get real...
  5. soliloquise

i think if you want a serious discussion on this you should not start but saying the above bit about hate and sharia. its nasty
  6. Regenesis

If I stay and think about it,probably men should answer it.Women will just get their fake face and start throwing one shit after another.
  7. soliloquise

the only one throwing shit was you... in your hatred of women. which is against forum rules btw?
  8. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I like women!!!!!!! Just sayin......
  9. endlessskies58

endlessskies58 Well-Known Member

i don't know what 'sharia' is but i will say that i hate men currently like you hate women... had my heart broken miserably and i just despise the gender currently... its been a year since i've broken up and i still can't have a man touch me... i'm straight but i prefer to hook up with girls because they are not threatening compared to guys who just want sex out of me or want to take advantage of me...

but to answer your question, i will tell you this. you answered it when you wrote 'show superiority'. everyone wants a tough guy because he seems to be at the top of the social ladder. he is the 'alpha male' to us and that is attractive at this age.

i'm sure as we get older we will look more for men who are successful and have money so we know we won't have to worry about our kids. we will want someone who will be able to give our 'offspring' the best lives they can. its kind of biology's way to look at it. we want our kids to be prone to 'natural selection'.

not all women are like this though, you must understand. many guys have a problem where they will only look at the most attractive girls and don't even think about the ones who are a little less attractive. those girls who are a little less attractive will be happy to love a good guy faithfully and unconditionally.

most of the most attractive women go after the most attractive guys (the tough guy at the top of the social ladder) because they are EQUALS. and believe me, you want a girl who is your equal because if you end up with someone who is 'superior' to you rather than equal to you will feel very self conscious and you will never feel like you can be yourself. you will be in a constant state of trying to please your 'super model girlfriend' and will be very unhappy because the relationship will be one ended and you will be constantly worried about her breaking up with you... you will get nothing out of the love except a trophy for a little while. that is no fun.

and if its sex you're after with one of the attractive girls then just be confident at a party and even if you get rejected once you'll eventually find one... being a guy you will just have to get used to not winning them all because us girls see sex very differently... we are very vulnerable giving that up and sex is emotional to us more than physical and we don't want to give that to just anyone...
  10. endlessskies58

endlessskies58 Well-Known Member

11. Regenesis

LOL.Good answers.Really :biggrin:
    You described it perfectly.I liked that part where you said that beautiful girls go for bad boys because they are equals.This is very true.
  12. Regenesis

Well,lets say that I don't totally hate them.I hate them for what they mainly are,but I'm sure there are good things they can do.Maybe I over-reacted saying that I support sharia-law,which is not entirely true,but I kinda disagree about equal rights between women and men.This is simply because not even women want equal rights.For example,companies that have women as presidents,will hire men,not women.This is a confimed fact.Between a men and a woman,a men is most likely to be choosen.As for presidincy.Most voters choose a men,not a woman.Most women also vote for men.But they say they are equals.No they ain't.
  13. soliloquise

you cannot speak for whether women want equal rights or not you are a man ! course they do ! and yes we are most definately equal.. you just do not like it
  14. Regenesis

If we are equal,then why do women favorize men when it comes to politics and buisiness?
    PS:What are you?Lord protector of women?
  15. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

Have you studied Sharia law?....It is most definately not in any way detrimental to the well being of Women.....however there are elements of it that need updating for the 21stC.

I personally do not support it for Western countries....but it seems to work well in the Muslim countries I have visited though I would add that no Muslim country other than Saudi Arabia have implemented full Sharia law only elements of it.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2009
  16. soliloquise

if that happens it is because of misogonists like yourself

and no i am not... any protector of women would not use a male prefix would they now :rolleyes:

please stop being so grossly sexist. it is not our fault you are a virgin. women gravitate to men ( and women ) who love them. there is your problem
  17. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

all the ladies want a bad boy. So we go and get ourselfs a bad boy. And he treats us bad, and we act surprised..
    - Neyo
  18. soliloquise

parts of sharia place womens rights as more important than mens.. especially sexually, however the outdated bits are of detriment to women esp the rape laws. so yes they deffo need updating... regen. however i suspect from his atitude was referring to the parts of sharia that agreed with his theory that women are not equal and unfortunately parts of sharia law encourage that.

mind you parts of sharia would also punish him severely for hating women :D
  19. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

That's a common question. One reason is that bad guys aren't so sensitive as 'nice' guys and bothered if a girl rejects them, which means they find it easier to approach girls. And women in general don't like desperate guys, which is quite understandable in my opinion - and I think a lot of so called 'nice' guys have a lot of issues deep down. Another thing which I personally believe is that a fair few women like bad guys because a lot of women have self esteem issues and believe deep down that they don't deserve to be treated well.
    Women like confidence, and bad guys often have plenty of it. That's not to say I believe that you should turn from a good guy to a bad guy - there are some women out there who undoubtedly like good guys, but if you're shy then it's vital to take steps to increase your confidence in order to have more of a chance of getting a woman. I've not got there yet, but confident I will.
  20. Regenesis

I never said that I hate women because I am a virgin.There was a time that I thought I hate women because of sexual reasons,but in fact I hate them because of what they are as persons,not sex.
    Anyway,this thread was because I was curios why women like bad guys,not that I hate them.Yeah,perhaps was better to keep quiet about the fact that I hate them,but I had to say this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.