Why do you abuse?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by j86, Sep 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j86

j86 Well-Known Member

What are your reasons to abuse whatever?

2. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Well I tolerated a lot of other peoples shit,
    Inside I don't feel good at all
    And my toerance is higher that ever.

If I can put my mind into a different/better state, I'll do anything to accomplish my goals at getting high....yet if the meds are strong I use them properly....it's the weak ones that I abuse.

3. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

Co-dependant friendship, we both enable w/ alcohol. I like pot, but it's more trouble and booze is legal. Vodka martini's prevent manic episodes (for me).
    Nicotine for no reason at all except i'm hooked.

4. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

I went to a hspital last night & they wouldn't admit me. Mental Health is overcrowded, so they said I "wasn't really suicidal" or some shit. In order to get admitted here(#3 on the worst hospital list) I'd have to kill myself, and then it would be too late. Fuck this place(where I reside) man! I might fucking do it..............................................................................I am going to try & get drugs 1st though, I have every reason to abuse now!

5. jhayes0027

jhayes0027 Well-Known Member

Drugs can also make everything worse. I've been on the best and worse times of many many drugs. It's best to stay clear of them.

6. squarenothing

squarenothing Member

I smoke pot everyday and i dunno it just helps me get away from my problems and situations. It makes me in a better state of mind and is my crutch i smoek about an oz every 4 days

7. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Pot is a hell of a lot better for you than alcohol. Too bad I'm trying to find a job now and need to take drug tests and shit, otherwise I'd be rockin' the ganga :rolleyes:

8. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

to fill the void.
    to hide from the pain.
    to stop the voices.
    to die.
    speed, heroin, alcohol, whatever i can get.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.