• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Why do you think the vulnerability of relationships are worth it?

Lynne1974

Okay. I did not criticize any content in this thread. I just don't get what it has to do with medication/therapy. There is a forum, or sub-forum for relationships.

Innocent Forever

Go as long as you can. And then take another step.
Chat Pro
SF Supporter
Um, maybe I'm missing something, but why is this in the medication and therapy sub-forum??
I was asking about relationships in general and about relationships with a therapist in particular, which is why I posted it in this forum as that was the intended focus. I think that all relationships carry the same risk for vulnerability though and all relationships are scary which is why I didn't say only relationships with a therapist...

Don't worry, no one took it as a critisism. Every question is relevant. And we can all learn from each others thoughts.
Personally I'm way too straight, and appreciate it when people are, I know that not everyone is as direct.

Believe me I would like to add my two cents but honestly, I am no expert for entering relationships with a higher dosage of closeness = vulnerability.
I guess the equation closeness = vulnerability is the actual problem and matrix-mistake. At least in my life. But happily I am making a lot of new experiences with new people on here, I do not hide anymore, sometimes I think I kind of say "Hi, this is me and I am not only a nice person". Those who stay somehow seem to be worth it.
Honestly, something is changing right now over here and I dont really get it but it is nice and feels more safe. And it deals with the whole "process" (fucking hate this word) I went through togehter with my therapist. But the anxiety to be wounded again or injure others emotionally will stay as a companion for the rest of my life I think. But who knows...

oh, so this are more than two cents, huh? Don't spend this money all at once.
Love, Anne

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$480.00
Goal
$255.00