Why do you want to die?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by wastedmylife, Sep 19, 2009.

Why do you want to die

1. Physical Problems that stink

26 vote(s)
  2. I am ugly

38 vote(s)
  3. No hormones in body, no point in living

15 vote(s)
  4. I am a loser

53 vote(s)
  5. I dont really want to die, I dont know why I am here

18 vote(s)
  6. Other

66 vote(s)
  7. Guilt over some things

45 vote(s)
  8. I am a loser

41 vote(s)
  9. Life sux

65 vote(s)
  10. I dont know

17 vote(s)
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

2. Zola

Zola Antiquities Friend

I've lost everything in the "recession" and don't want to start over at my age (64).

3. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Because of people, in specific and as a whole.
  4. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

it is my destiny. my dream. my escape.
  5. Trance

Trance Well-Known Member

Life in general just sucks and people are just constantly hurting me. I feel too that it was my fate to end up like this.
  6. Littlewiji

Littlewiji Well-Known Member

Because I hate myself
  7. depleted_soul

depleted_soul Well-Known Member

Because my life sucks more than I could have ever imagined. Things have gotten unbearable. I've done all I could to try to make it better to no avail. At this point, I have absolutely nothing to live for. I have no dreams or goals in life, no friends, no job, no money. Behind in my rent and all other bills. I can't even afford to stay alive if I wanted to. Everything has closed in on me and I feel like it's my time.
  8. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

No future, no hope, no love :(
  9. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Life sux and I can't do anything to fix it.
  10. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Aww I love you. :hug:
  11. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

She's gone, nothing ever goes right, hope is gone, tired, frustrated, sad, angry, all at once.
  12. warwithlife16

warwithlife16 Active Member

Because no matter how much good you do this life only pays you back with PAIN, you never get nothing good in return and its sickening, it pisses me off to a point where i just don't want to be here anymore.
  13. twc

twc Well-Known Member

I think my innermost feelings are gone. Part of me has already died, the rest of me doesn't really want to stick around.
  14. sinnssykdom

sinnssykdom Banned Member

Well......... a mixture of pretty much all those things i geuss.
  15. life is not worth living

i am old

i have never been pretty enough to get who i want
    i am currently with someone i Do want
    but i know he can do better so i know it's only a matter of time

life sucks in a major way
    i'm tired
    it's been 45 yrs and counting
    i'm exhausted
  16. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

I don't want to die, I'm just dying to live.

I want the same shot at happiness that everybody else seems to get. Is it so wrong to want what's mine?
  17. carekitty

carekitty Guest

I just hate the way I feel inside. And I don't know any other way to stop it.
  18. carekitty

carekitty Guest

I think that sort of sums up how I feel as well. It's as though my spirt and feelings have died, and the rest of me just hasn't had the good sense to lay down yet.
  19. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Because I have been shit on all my life...No friends, no wife, my daughter only talks to me when she wants..I have lost everything I worked so hard to get.. I have several phsyc problems..I see no future..I won't let anyone get close to me so I am lonely..I just can't take anymore pain in my life..
  20. Sad

Sad Guest

No one reason really... I hate my family and have no contact with them anymore, I haven't had any friends since grade 2 (I'm 17 and a junior in college now), no one ever talks to me and I have problems talking to people as well. I'm always depressed, have trouble falling asleep and eating, and don't know what I want to do at all. Nothing makes me happy anymore, and I feel sick all the time. I'm also short for my age and look like a child.

Nowadays all I do is study and spend time on the internet... waiting for something good to happen...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.