Why do you want to kill yourself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Aegis2003, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aegis2003

Aegis2003 Active Member

Just asking... In my case, I want to die because I have lost my social skills and my intelectual capabilities. Now I am left alone all day... and i can´t bear it.

2. Numbly

Numbly New Member

Why I want to die? To end this existance I never asked for, and if had the choice would never have asked for.

Why don't I do it? I cannot cause those who care about me the pain that my passing at my own hands would cause them.

3. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Because the voices in my head won't shut up. :mad: And because I hate the person I've become.

4. goddamnmad

goddamnmad Member

cos i cant forget the past even though i want to and its affecting me which is affecting my family causing them too much pain if i stay alive

5. Christianv2

Christianv2 Well-Known Member

Because this is all so fake.
    None of this world is real

Passion is life, without passion, there isnt much in life.

6. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Because life is turning into everyday punishment.

Because I can no longer take stupidity anymore.

Because relationships are getting hard to start and harder to keep.

Because I'm chronically asthmatic/allergic all the time.

And I have all the time in the world to think about these things all alone.

7. Sasuke

Sasuke Active Member

too many to mention. from mental disorders that take into effects from the second i wake up to the second i go to sleep to a thousand general problems. Its not worthit

8. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

I'm a 26 year old obese loser with voices in my head and serious social issues. I feel completely psychotic most of the time and nothing has gotten the least bit better over the past year and probably never will. I can't work with my disorders and spend all day every day on the internet locked inside my mom's house. No social skills, no friends, no life, probably no future. All my hopes and dreams are shattered.

9. Shogun

Shogun Well-Known Member

If I listed all my reasons they'd honestly go into the thousands, so I'll just list the main ones.....

1. I'm ugly
    2. My family are all dead (except for my mother who ignores me)
    3. I have no girlfriend and see no way of getting one.
    4. I'm already dying of loneliness
    5. I'm far too sensitive for the real world
    6. I am a loser that still lives at home with his mother at the age of 27
    7. I do nothing but internet surf all day every day
    8. I'm underweight and look stupid in normal clothes
    9. I'm always in constant pain from old soccer injuries
    10. I suffer with constant headaches
    11. I haven't had a job or real life since 2001
    12. I have no money
    13. I can't get over an ex love, despite the fact that she left me 7 years ago
    14. I hate the way life is so unfair
    15. I hate the way the world has become
    16. Nothing ever changes
    17. I've developed agoraphobia
    18. I have no natural talent
    19. I feel really unintelligent and have had little education

I'm actually saving all my sickness benefits money to buy a handgun on the underground, but they're so expensive I won't have the money till about this time next year. I can't even catch a break when I'm trying to kill myself and that's the only method I'd use. Now I'm just miserably existing, praying that I can get my hands on my one way ticket this time next year and that I won't miss the chance.

Life is just so not worth living unless you've been born with a headstart, like being blessed with good looks or being born into a wealthy family. (IMO of course.)

10. Whitewolf

Whitewolf Well-Known Member

I'm dissapointed in the world. I'm dissapointed in myself, I hate how I am a hypocrite. I hate what I've become. Family problems, fighting, arguing, it's like a Zoo here.

11. Trip the Dark fantastic

Trip the Dark fantastic Well-Known Member

...because I'm weary of having to be grateful for each day I'm 'allowed' to spend in this reality....

...because I'm fed up to feel surprise on waking that I'm still around, followed by utter despair that I'm still around...

...because I'm tired of my sentences, which only make sense to me, and all this...

...because I saw my mum living, breaking and dying...

12. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

This is a question I ask myself on a daily basis and the answer is always the same

I don't belong.

simple as that nothing more.:sad:

13. Alfie

Alfie Guest

I just don't fit in and I never have done. I can't do anything right.

I have a wife and children and I feel guilty about leaving them with this when I'm gone. How will they deal with it, will it ruin the rest of their lives? I'm delaying and delaying the day because I feel for them. It's not their fault.

God help me.

14. Aegis2003

Aegis2003 Active Member

Try to be a little more specific. Things like "I don´t belong" or "I hate this world" are way too abstract. What is it that is making you so unhappy?

15. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

Let's see. I'm 22 years old and have yet to go on a date or be anything more than a friend to any girl I have ever met. I used to be considered smart but since University I have no idea what I want to do and do not have the grades to do most of the things I want. I live my life with no plan for the future, no person to spend it with and a debt of $34000 plus. I just wish I was dead so that none of my problems or paranoia would have to be dealt with. I hate my schooling, I hate how I think and I hate the person I'm most likely to become. I think it would be much better for me and for the few in my life if I was just dead.

16. brainstorm

brainstorm Well-Known Member

I've almost never felt the love I've needed. My mother was depressed until I was 13, comatose in antidepressants and sleeping pills, leaning on me for support and just asking me to "please do not make any noise or trouble, don't ask me for anything, I'm already sacrificing myself for you"). And yet, she just pushed my father away from my life without neither of them having the guts to get a divorce (oh yeah, I remember, they stayed together because of me. RIGHT...). Well, HE isn't capable of hugging me properly to this day. Not with warmth.

I can't say "I want" with enough strength to fight for it. I need, I desire, I can't act on it, I'm locked inside myself, I'm losing opportunities, I'm a loser.

I'm reaching desperation. I'm 30. Three-O. I meet girls of my age and they present me to their husbands. I meet guys of my age and they show me their children. I haven't walked hand-in-hand with a girl.

And it's been 17 years since, to my knowledge, any girl has ever been interested in me. Unluckily for both of us, I had been smitten by someone else (whom I wasn't able to approach, out of shame). Every time I have approached a girl, they either told me they weren't interested, or they forgot to acknowledge me and left me speaking to myself.

Every day I wake up dreading the day before me. Sometimes, even breathing stings. But I just can't stop breathing, my body refuses to curl up and die.

And remember, if I say "I want to die", I don't have enough strength to fight for it. So I'm stuck both ways.

My therapist is working with me to build up my Wanting Muscles (my name for it). Guess what might just happen. I've warned her.

17. Smile

Smile New Member

Because the reasons to stay alive have no real point or actual true meaning. our society is turning into this self obbessed jungle where everyone is out to get each other, the common link of humanity seems to mean nothing. because i dont want to compete in order to be i just want to be but unless you conform youre an out cast. Because i cant see tomo being any different from today. Because i am not a very nice person and people dont like me, Because i am a failure and have nothing to show for my time. Because compainship is suposed to a key aim but i dont seem to have the skills to posess this one thing that all animals seem to be able to get. because i am sick of being alone.

18. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Because I no longer want to live..Plain and simple..
    (And, several contributing factors, but we won't go into those.)

19. Silvi

Silvi Member

I've reached my all time low, i have nothing to live for. The only reason i haven't tried it again is because of the grief i'd be leaving for family and friends:sad:

20. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

What is making me so unhappy hmmm, I'm making me so unhappy, I make people around me unhappy, unhappiness follows me around like a cloud if I stay in one place long enough it effects those around me so I move on and the the unhappiness is soon to follow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.