Why does everyone LEAVE???

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Shay87, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Shay87

Shay87 Member

Why does everyone leave?? You meet people you absolutely ADORE! You go through life with them and then suddenly they're gone. Then time goes by..The hours, the days, the months and eventually it will be the years to be counted. Gone! And eventually no one will even care; maybe they'll even forget. But not I. And not only does this happen once. But it happens again, and again...and again. It's weird how another's death can make us want to experience our own. But you get help for that. And I did; I found someone who really, really helped me.

But wait! Sorry! They leave too; maybe not in the same manner, but it may as well have been. Well. Fuck that. Fuck leaving. Fuck everything.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOu sound like i did so emotionally upset when people just left. when they get attached to you and without word just go elsewhere People have their own agenda and they move on You are a sensitive soul what you do is enjoy their friendship while it is there and keep all the good memories okay
  3. Shay87

Shay87 Member

Yeah. I do agree with you. I'm just so over it; I have the memories, but they're just not enough anymore..
  4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I guess its never easy seeing those that you care about leave... still happens to me all the time.. almost 27 years of it and it still hasn't gotten easier. I guess all you can do is hold onto hope that the next person you meet won't do the same...
  5. Kirsty_Ann

Kirsty_Ann Well-Known Member

I know exactly what you mean . . . i hate the fact that they may have forgotten but i spend every single damn day thinking about them, memories just hurt even more:
    i hope you pull through it x
  6. Shay87

Shay87 Member

Sorry for confusion. By leave I meant die. I know they couldn't exactly help but die, but it's just that feeling that they've left you, and that everyone still here, forgets those who are gone. My apologies..