Why does everything go so wrong?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by notwanting2live, Jun 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. notwanting2live

notwanting2live Well-Known Member

I dont understand, ive have one of the best days ive ever had. then people decide to fuck me over. i just cant deal with any of this anymore. i really cant. people think i can. im fed up off fighting with life. i just cant do this anymore.

i just cant see another way out. ive been so good, havent selfharmed in like a day 1/2 but ive lost to the world, everyone has turned against me, including my self.

i just cant do anything right, and i give up. i really do now, i give up.

i aint drank in 7 days, and its been hell, becuase im feeling the pain that i dont want to feel. Im just fed up of having to be the perfect daughter, not to screw up, and when i do i get fuckin shit kicked outta me. i just cant do this anymore. i really cant.

fuck the world. im better off dead.

i cant promise anyone if im safe or not, as i feel so shit.
    i still dont no if i am pregant or not, and im worried if i am that would ruin everythin even more.

2. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

:hug:
    if you need someone to talk to, you can PM me.

I know it gets hard.
    I haven't SH in like, 28 days.
    I Haven't drank in 4.

It's not easy at all.
    It's a constant struggle.

-Rachel
    :hug:

3. ali

ali Member

you can PM me too if you need to talk to someone

hang in there

4. Anam_Cara

Anam_Cara Well-Known Member

My PM is always open and im here to listen if you need someone to talk.. you've got alot of support and people who care here..

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You need to make new friends who aren't judgemental. Trust me they are out there. You talk with some right here at the forum. No one wants you to harm yourself! It is a dailey battle that we all fight in our own ways. You know I am here to listen, so if you need to talk or vent just PM me!!!:chopper:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.