why does it always rain on me?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by makeitlooksoprettyburning, Apr 12, 2007.

1. makeitlooksoprettyburning

makeitlooksoprettyburning Well-Known Member

why is it that every time i think im gonna have a good day everything goes wrong. and i mean Wrong.

am i not supposed 2 have anything 2 live for? why it is always me that gets the short straw? its as if some-one has literally decided "i do not want any 1 good thing 2 happen 2 that girl in her whole entire life, in fact lets tease her with false hope, even if it may be short lived, then rip it away from her"

im serious, its always me.

WHY???? why me?????????????

is this selfish? i just want, once, 2 have a good time.

why is it so impossible for good things 2 happen 2 me????? WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG??????????

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Instead of focussing on the bad, maybe try and list the good. It sounds like you have had a good start to the day and then something bad has happened, so maybe try writing out a passage about the good part of the day and stick it up. And do that everytime something good happens, or soemthing even remotely positive, and then you will remember that good thigns do happen, even though bad things do too.

It's not selfish to want good things to happen, because everyone does. But you do need to acknowledge the good when it is there.

Hang in there

3. makeitlooksoprettyburning

makeitlooksoprettyburning Well-Known Member

i know. im sorry i was just so upset earlier. but u know what? i do have a lot of good stuff happening at the minute :) (check out positive feelings and motivational messages!)

thanks! xx

4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Good/ I'm glad that good things are happening for you, and that you are feeling better now :)

Take care of yourself

5. Sil

Sil Well-Known Member

What's so wrong?