Why does it feel like this?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by deferred dream, Jun 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deferred dream

deferred dream Well-Known Member

I feel so horrible. My husband is deployed in Afghanistan. All his emails ever say is...nothing. Like one line. Never answers any questions I ask. His email tonight was just a story about how he saw one of his friends (female) naked back in college. He doesn't call. He isnt planning on taking his leave to come see me. What is the point in anything?

2. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Since he is in such unusual circumstances your husband may not be himself.I just said a prayer for you and him. I hope you do for yourself. I'm very sorry you feel so bad. You are in such a difficult situation. The stress of his life maybe be making him act in ways he wouldn't normally. You seem like a really nice person and I'm am very sad to see you feeling this way. There are amazing people here who will help and offer you cfomfort. PLEASE don't loose hope. You are cared about and people here need you too! I hope tomorrow shows you a better day!!!!

I will help any way I can,

Marty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.