Why does it have to be this way..?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by ImInLovexx, Jan 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImInLovexx

ImInLovexx Guest

Why does my life have to be this way? i did nothing to deserve these horrible feelings. I hate the way I am. Im told everyday by my bf that im not ugly and im not fat..but it seems like hes "supposed" to say those things. and what nobody seems to realize that my thoughts of how i look arent the only thing that bother me. its everything, i cant do anything right. im a fuck up at everything. Almost everything i say comes out wrong and i cant stand it! I wish i had the courage to just end it all, but i cant even do that right...

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

hi and welcome to the forum. If you don´t want to believe that you aren´t fat, it´s ok, it´s natural, but what you can do is trust in your bf and believe what he says(besides if that wasn´t true he wouldn´t keep saying that) if you love ihim and you trust him you will be able to believe him...or am i wrong? take care,and by the way do you self harm?

3. ImInLovexx

ImInLovexx Guest

i used to self harm..i still want to, very much. i try so hard to fight the urge, my bf hates it when i do so i stopped for him.
    and yes i do trust him, and sometimes i do look at myself and feel alright, but shortly after that i cant stand the way i am. i hate myself. i fuk up in everything i do. i hate the way i look, and i hate the way i think, i can never be proud of myself. i cant stand to look in a mirror. and when i say i hate everything i mean everything. i cant take it...its ruining my life. i just want to end it all, i was about to earlier but thankfully i had sumone to talk to.

4. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

it´s ok, i´m going to bed now, but before i wanted to tell you that i avoid mirrows too, and i feel the same way. i stopped sh for my bf too, and it´s really hard for me after all this time, now 8 days has past and i´m driving myself crazy, but don´t worry.
    i´m here everyday so don´t hesitate in pm me. take care and good night:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.