Why does it matter?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Witty_Sarcasm, Feb 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I don't think anything really matters anymore. Why do I need to stay here if I have no purpose in life? I should just follow through on what I had planned.

2. detest

detest Banned Member

Look at your signature - that's why.

My situation is personally hopeless, but my situation(which I'm not going to talk about) is just about the only situation that is hopeless. Anything that you've got going on is fixable, trust me.

There is hope.

3. Witty_Sarcasm

It seems like everyone ends up hating me. Even though I have the best intentions, they don't seem to understand where I'm coming from. I don't think I can handle being completely alone in the world.

4. detest

detest Banned Member

Nonsense. You sound like a perfectly nice sorta person. If people are put off by you, then that's their problem, they've got a problem. You sound like you've got a few self-esteem issues which are easily reversable and will not be missed by anyone, least of all by you.

Now no offence, but that is something so pathetically miniscule to throw your life away over. I recommend simply looking for a book club or something to join, make a few friends, get a few hobbies, grow some social butterfly wings or something! :plane:

5. Witty_Sarcasm

You're right, it is pathetic. I guess I shouldn't have posted it.

6. detest

detest Banned Member

I'm not calling what you're saying pathetic, I'm just saying that in the grand scale of things, the bigger picture as it were, why would you throw your life away because of a few snooty twats who, if they blew you off in such a short amount of time, you probably wouldn't have enjoyed spending company with anyway.

People who judge like that aren't worth the time of day. Gum on the bottom of your shoe, nothing more.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2012
  7. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

If you were honest with people from the get go and when they asked you things then people wouldn't get so upset with you.

8. Witty_Sarcasm

I was just being honest about my feelings, and there are more reasons why I want to kill myself, I just didn't post them all. I just get judged and I don't really feel comfortable posting here. This was my last resort for help, but if I can't get any help here...I guess that's it.

9. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

No you haven't you haven't been honest with me since day one o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.