Why does it not get any better?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Soldier83, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Soldier83

Soldier83 Well-Known Member

I have been posting for a little while now, and I really thought that it would get better by talking about it. All its done has made me feel worse about myself. Before I just felt bad all the time, now I feel angry at myself for feeling so selfish. My chest feels hot im so angry. My whole body starts to shiver whenever something goes wrong. The headaches that I get everyday are getting worse, and its making it hard to eat. Just writing this is making me feel out of breath and dizzy, why?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

becaues you are bring the pain to the forefront where you can see it more readily but also hun you then can deal with it more clearly hugs
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Pain is not a contest, and yours is as important and valid as all others...as TE said, sometimes our emotions shift as we take on new perceptions...I am not sure what 'bad all the time means', but I do know that feeling, even feeling anger is better than a global feeling of a void...maybe processing what you are going through with a professional will help sort out what is going on
  4. Soldier83

Soldier83 Well-Known Member

I just feel sick and helpless from the time I wake up till the time I go to bed.