Why does life deal such cr*p!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Randomizer, Dec 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randomizer

Randomizer New Member

I have been depressed now for 18 months, I lost my mum (we were very close!), my wife decided she didn't want to be married to me anymore and threw me out (I have been a model husband!) as a result of this I have lost my lovely home which has taken me so many years to afford, I now have to live apart from my children who are 4 and 7, and can only see them every other weekend for two nights. I lived for my family and this is killing me!

I am now in serious financial trouble because I cannot afford my mortgage and the rent on a flat and all the bills that come with it, child maintenance, my car and fuel etc, clothes for my children as my ex makes me buy all my own clothes for them. The court and the CSA have made the decision that I should pay this, but I simply can't afford it and afford to actually live myself!

I have always felt like I want to die but I have never felt suicidal until now! I am seriously considering it because I am absolutley at the end of my tether. I cannot see a way out of my problem, I am screaming for help!

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOu can't leave your two lovely children theywould miss you terrible. Maybe wife would let you rent out basement of house tell her financially it would help everyone and you could see kids more often. I am sorry she has treated you so terribly Remember in hard times like this your children okay their smiles thier hugs they will keep you going. They can't get water from stone go back to court and tell them show them bills and how you are going to lose everything unless something is done. hugs

3. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

You're going to have to go back to the CSA and tell them that you can't afford it. Did you have legal representation last time?
    Other than that, you're going to have to cut back on everything. What you shouldn't do is take an irreversible step. Your children do need you and difficult financial times pass. It might not seem like it will pass now but it will
    You also need to go and see your doctor. You've been under a lot of stress for a long time and had two major lifechanges. That would tip anyone into depression. You'll need some medical help to get out of it again. Have you talked to your doctor?
    xxxxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.