Why does life make it so hard?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by WhyamIhere1989, May 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I started on prozac a couple of months ago and things were looking up, I even got back out into the whole dating scene for a little. Now I'm facing being laid off, I'm still alone and nowhere near being in a relationship. I'm moving backwards and thanks to the prozac I feel like I'm empty because I can't feel as bad as my brain is telling me I should feel.

2. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hey, I'd look to seeing your doctor and either changing the dosage of the meds or switching them out altogether if they are having a negative effect on you. What has your employer said, is it confirmed that you will be let go? Anyway, I'm sorry that things were improving and have suddenly taken a turn in the opposite direction. Keep fighting, things can start looking up again, as they were a couple of months ago.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

we must be the same age, I was born in 1989 :) I am glad the prozac helped you but perhaps you need to have a medication change as sometimes they simply lose their effect after a while, definitely speak to your doctor about your concerns and worries. I hope you get better and soon, we are here for you!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.