Why does life make it so hard?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by WhyamIhere1989, May 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I started on prozac a couple of months ago and things were looking up, I even got back out into the whole dating scene for a little. Now I'm facing being laid off, I'm still alone and nowhere near being in a relationship. I'm moving backwards and thanks to the prozac I feel like I'm empty because I can't feel as bad as my brain is telling me I should feel.

2. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey, I'd look to seeing your doctor and either changing the dosage of the meds or switching them out altogether if they are having a negative effect on you. What has your employer said, is it confirmed that you will be let go? Anyway, I'm sorry that things were improving and have suddenly taken a turn in the opposite direction. Keep fighting, things can start looking up again, as they were a couple of months ago.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

we must be the same age, I was born in 1989 :) I am glad the prozac helped you but perhaps you need to have a medication change as sometimes they simply lose their effect after a while, definitely speak to your doctor about your concerns and worries. I hope you get better and soon, we are here for you!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.