Why does no one want me???

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jenn, Jul 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jenn

jenn Member

This sounds really stupid for a 22 year old 2 say but why does none of my parents want/care bout me. My mum- well on the money front shes great helps me out all the time and any sticky situation i find myself in i run 2 her, but 1 of my biggest problems is her she cld stop the abuse in my life but she chooses not to and just ignores it. My biological dad who i met only 3 years ago after he abandoned me, continues to let me dwn even when things have bn going great. Today a typical example hes up from dwn south, went to a party last night had a great night he phones me at 830am this morn to say how proud he was of me we were supposed to be going out at 10am ..... i still havn't heard of him. Ended up meeting my mum and stepdad, he went home an i stayed out with mum who got all upset because dad had let me down again making me feel even worse then my stepdad comes back round to pub raging as he had to wait for his dinner!! So I've now caused a fight between them. Not to mention all the stuff my step dad done to me when I was little and thats seperate from the abuse So I'm sitting getting drunker by the minute wondering what I've did sooo bad that makes me deserve all this pain! I wish some one had the answers and I could put everything right!! Lifes just too tough sometimes feel like giving in.

Soz for moaning
  2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

It doesn't sound like no one wants you! It sounds like you've had a brutal life and need help getting it straightened out.

Hopefully, you can make some contacts and/or friends here who can help but you should check into therapy for the issues you had growing up and continue to have.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry your feeling not wanted but i think your mom and biological dad do care they just have trouble showing it. I think you need to look into getting coucilling a psychologist to help you deal with your pain from the past. I hope you can reach out and get the support you need and deserve. Maybe talk to your mom about getting some support systems in place for you. You are wanted and loved and there are people here who care about you too. Please talk to us anytime okay and please get help for you. take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.