Why does one have an obssession for using another?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Adam_D, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

I havn't being depressed for a long while and I'm still not depressed, but has the feel I wanted to make this thread.

We all basically know that there are many gamers on the internet, and what I mean by gamers are online users who pretend to be genuine or have a hidden nasty agenda and not gamers as in people playing video games.

I have been seeing a woman online for 3 years and got rid of her in the end and broke the loop. From the start, I dumped her five times and I was going through the borderline and was thinking at one time that I should give her another chance and at other times, I should get rid of her before the worse happens.

During these times, she always said she wanted to meet me but then after, she was constantly stalling for time. She was interested in someone else.

These days, it seems the number of sick people have accelerated. Even though I am not depressed now, I still have that burning hatred towards the injustice. When I got rid of her, I demanded her to remove my email address of her MSN list over a month ago, but she still has deleted it today. If she asks me to come back again, she can **** off. She's a 29 year old chicken wuss who was once thought an honest loyal person and realy is a sick minded alienating hypacrite.

Anyways, this thread wasn't made to draw attention towards me. I am interested to hear out other people's stories to post in here if they want to. :)

2. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

why not just piss her off so much that theres no way she'd want you on her contact list. ;)

3. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

I have but didn't seem to work. I guess she kept it and was thinking I will flame her for keeping imy addy on, but I will not flame her. I'm hoping she is feeling guilt right now.