why doesn't anyone care about me

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by kxylah, Aug 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kxylah

kxylah Member

okay so my mum has severe paranoia and shes convinced that my dad's side of the family is trying to kill me so she never let me see them ever since i was little, and her side of the family live in India so i dont see them either, and i'm the only child and my dad is too focused on work to ever pay attention to me, so i've been alone pretty much my whole life. When i was young i just sat in my room and my mum used to lock me into my room so no one can 'hurt me'. Anyways, in secondary school i met this girl whos one of my only friends, and shes pretending to be depressed so that she can get 5% extra marks on her exams (some stupid rule in the UK - they dont even check your bloody medical records!), and everybody pays attention to her and asks her if shes okay and everything (i know shes lying - dont ask how i just know it 100%). I get so jealous because i wish someone asked me how i was, noone ever cares about me, my dads side of the family know i live with a psychotic mother and they've never tired to help me, or try to get me out of this toxic house, and my friends know I'm suicidal and they dont care either! they're too busy helping my lying friend. I tried everything to get people to care about me. I try to help everyone but noone ever tries to help me and im fucking done with it. I want to kill myself, and im going to do it, i just can't do it now because my mum keeps her eyes on me 24/7. In 2 years ill be off to uni and i can finally do it. Then people will finally care about me

i dont even know why i wrote this, i just wanted to let it out. i just dont get why people dont care about me, my whole life! i havent done anything wrong, and im not asking for much. whats wrong with me

sorry for the length^^

2. randomguy9

randomguy9 Put's the "Pro" in Profanity Chat Pro

Having been to the funeral of someone who committed suicide...

Doing so doesn't make people care... it makes people wish they had expressed how much they care.

All I am reading sounds difficult.

Unfortunately, often people do not know what to do... but that doesn't mean they care.

If you feel you need treatment, seek it... it has done a lot for me though I have many low points.

And know that here on SF we have an amazing community of people who care about each other. Feel free to drop by anytime for support.

3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Sorry you feel that you were handed the short stick. Make the best out of it and if you want that extra 5% then tell your teachers you're depressed too.

4. suicidalfish

suicidalfish Active Member

I don't know you and I care about you. I also know what it is like to think nobody cares about you. You can talk to me anytime. Seriously. PM me and we can even go further and exchange contact info. I would be happy to talk to you. If you want to shoot me a PM. I'm here for you.

5. afterlifepig

afterlifepig Well-Known Member

i think some women like "damaged" men that they can try to make a "project" of fixing out of. you should exploit your misery and turn it into positive attention from the opposite sex maybe? i don't know how old you are. adult relationships are definitely worth waiting for (unless you're ugly like i am ... so how i know about this even is a weird story) ... worth living for

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.