Why doesn't it ever get better?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mlxjaded, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mlxjaded

mlxjaded Well-Known Member

I've felt like this for as long as I can remember. At least 6 years. It's supposed to get better as I grow older and mature but its just gotten so much worse so much faster. Just really considering leaving it all, ya know?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

im sorry you are feeling so low hun There are moments where it does get better i do hope you are able to talk to a professional let them know how you are feeling how low you are. Maybe time to try new meds or new therapies i know it seems endless sometimes but one never knows really what the future will bring:hugtackles:
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I totally agree with TE...and I do know how you feel...there are personality traits I have that I really try to change, but I feel like they are tatooed in my psyche...hope you find more successful stategies, and when you do, please share them
  4. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

Not a day goes by where i don't think about it. Especially when it will never get better. Always making a roundtrip to bad habits
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.