why doesnt it get better?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Shezamura, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shezamura

Shezamura Well-Known Member

why is it that every time i take a second to breath, something is always choking me? the thought of that wretched woman... always comes to mind... i just... cant stand it after a while... she always haunts me...the more reason to cut myself... i just wonder how much longer it will be till i start to cut again? how much longer till the cutting starts all over again...

2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

It will get better.

But unlike they say, time does NOT heal all wounds. If you want to get better, you have to make it better. How? I don't know. My best guess is that you have to find a distraction. You have to replace all the bad memories with brand new ones. You can do it. It's not easy, but you can do it.

3. ZachBach

ZachBach New Member

You will never forget the past, but dwelling on it is not going to help matters either. I know its hard, but you will have to try and divest yourself of the hurt, only then can you start recovering. Live in the present, not the past...

You can do it. I believe in you. Good luck and I hope you WILL get better one day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.