Why don't I belong?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Samsara, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samsara

Samsara Well-Known Member

I went to ASU finally. I hoped it would be the promised land. You know, it's pretty good, but I still have the feeling that the people in my classes don't want me there.
    I wanted to say more, but what's the point? I'm just like an anomoly, I'm here just because. I'm tired of being part of the world because the world is tired of having me around.

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

When I went to college, most students did not think like that. Could you be feeling unwanted from a past hurt?

What are you studying? I'm an art major.

3. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

Hey there, if I may ask, for how long have you been to ASU? (note, I have no idea what ASU is, I'm thinking it's a school or something) Most often when you're in a new school or workplace, it takes some time to get setlled and start making friendships. Most times, when we think people don't want us near them, it's usually just our brain reacting to our fear of being rejected, you gotta keep and open spirit and don't give up on your classmates, shutting yourself from them.

Try to get yourself into a conversation between various people in your class and with luck, you'll be setlled and accepted in no time. It can be done :wink:

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Samsara, why do you feel your classmates don't want you there? Did something happen ? :hug: I hope you're feeling better today x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.