why don't I know?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Wastingecho, May 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

On verge of breakdown all day - don't know why - shouldn't I know why?

Talking is so hard - hurts more just posting this but I don't know what else to do

Actually I do, but that's why I'm here, right?

2. jamesthecat

jamesthecat Member

Hi Wastingecho,

I know that feeling, of trying to figure out why you are about to break down. I'm the kind of person who picks it apart and tries to find reasons in everything, but it always ends up frustrating me and not fixing anything.

People have told me before that there doesn't have to be a reason why. You are entitled to have feelings without having a reason, or knowing the reason. I don't know if you experience depression but if you do, it might help to remember that it's an illness and that feeling the way you do is part of that illness. There doesn't have to be a reason.

I hope that posting here helped a little. I'm new on the forum but I've found posting here really helpful just as a place to 'be'.

Sending good thoughts your way x

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

There seems to be no rhyme or reason where emotions are concerned.
    When I'm under stress or pressure and suddenly its resolved, instead of being calm and happy, I go into an anxiety meltdown that lasts for days.
    It's as if not having something to worry about is more frightening than being stressed.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am sorry you were feeling so bad and under the weather last night, how are you today, do you need to talk to someone? If so, just drop me a PM.

5. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

Lost the ability to just talk to people - this is more than I've done in a long time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.