Why don't men have balls any more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SplinterStar

Now I may be lesbian and vegetarian and use crystals and shit like that to bless my apartment, but I have something serious to say about this generation. We are pathetic wet noodles in comparison to our hard-nosed generations before us. I’m friends with quite a few guys and I could kick the ****ing shit out of them. No, I don’t work out or pump steroids or anything. I’m a practically a girl, and I can beat up 22 year old men (not all of them, granted). I’m considered weak by most standards and I can get away with that? Now feminists, don’t beat me up, BUT THAT IS PATHETIC. This is my own generation I’m talking about, this pathetic generation. What happened to the guys that could stand up for themselves in a bar fight and actually win? They’re still around, but are gradually disappearing. Now any man can win a bar fight if they try hard enough, but even beyond that, could they do it honourably? Where is the tough outside to protect the soft insides, and the moral codes that once bound men together in strength and honesty. Where did it go? If I, a lesbian vegetarian that does crystal healing, can beat up a “tough” guy, then there is something seriously ****ed up with our generation.

just.me

Account Closed
lol
come visit me, ill show you what men are really all about ;)

now seriously idk where do you live
but not all men are like that...

Abacus21

Staff Alumni
Not all men are like the ones you know.. Not every man could win a bar fight - not all men are 'Alpha-men'. I'm not one of them, I guess I'm what you'd call a 'nice' guy - I've no desire to be the 'Alpha male' at all - I'm happy with who I am..
It seems you're after some friends who are, though?

I think that's wrong.
People started to realising fighting doesn't solve anything and started to use their words.

We clearly haven't learnt anything anyways because there is still war and brutality (Vietnam war taught us nothing). I don't want to think my brother, my dad or my boyfriend are out there kicking the shit out of people over a misunderstanding.

It shows more maturity and bigger balls to grow up, shut up and walk away.

Why are you fighting anyways? Unless someone knifed your mum and shot your puppy is there any real reason. lol

xan

Chat Buddy
My girlsfirend was having a go at me for not being a man becasue I was basically being too fucking nice to her.. don't worry it'll change :D Oh and I've never really been in many fights but that's becasue the only way I know how to end them now usually involves breaking one of their limbs... I dunno what the fuck I'm talking about.. may have drunk more than I thought but who gives a shit... Just saying.. I'm gunna be more of a fucking man from now on...

SplinterStar

I think that's wrong.
People started to realising fighting doesn't solve anything and started to use their words.

We clearly haven't learnt anything anyways because there is still war and brutality (Vietnam war taught us nothing). I don't want to think my brother, my dad or my boyfriend are out there kicking the shit out of people over a misunderstanding.

It shows more maturity and bigger balls to grow up, shut up and walk away.

Why are you fighting anyways? Unless someone knifed your mum and shot your puppy is there any real reason. lol
No, I'm not a fan of fighting either, but what i attempted to get across was why don't men set a good example like they used to? If every man was alpha it would be WWI all over again but now they're all sort of... weak. Why did chivalry have to die?

SplinterStar

:mad: damn it. I should have killed myself last year on that bridge before even bothering with this place. just... never mind. ignore this fucking topic then you ****s

Woah.... You're giving up with us, purely because a couple of us disagree with what you're saying?

And insulting us isn't really gonna get you anywhere...

xan

Chat Buddy
Sorry... I'm a little drunk right now... not in the best of places as usual and just kind.. bLAH!

Chivalry hasn't died though... I don't think so.. I still try to be chivalrous (?) I refuse to hurt a woman even when they hit me I just smile and I would walk round to open car doors, carry a girl if she was tired... I also don't get into any fights although I know I could do some serious damage.. I don't like to... I dunno if any of this helped.. sorry...

Julia, nobody is disputing your argument, I can agree with you that chivalry is dead. I would be pissed if someone didn't stick up for me but I would prefer someone to stick up for me and be 'ready' to fight if it came to it, but do everything in their power to stop it. Does that make sense.
I didn't want you to get mad over this and I'm sorry if people were patronising. I don't think anybody meant to be. I certainly didn't mean to be and I am really sorry if I made you feel that way.

ashes_away

Now I may be lesbian and vegetarian and use crystals and shit like that to bless my apartment, but I have something serious to say about this generation. We are pathetic wet noodles in comparison to our hard-nosed generations before us. I’m friends with quite a few guys and I could kick the ****ing shit out of them. No, I don’t work out or pump steroids or anything. I’m a practically a girl, and I can beat up 22 year old men (not all of them, granted). I’m considered weak by most standards and I can get away with that? Now feminists, don’t beat me up, BUT THAT IS PATHETIC. This is my own generation I’m talking about, this pathetic generation. What happened to the guys that could stand up for themselves in a bar fight and actually win? They’re still around, but are gradually disappearing. Now any man can win a bar fight if they try hard enough, but even beyond that, could they do it honourably? Where is the tough outside to protect the soft insides, and the moral codes that once bound men together in strength and honesty. Where did it go? If I, a lesbian vegetarian that does crystal healing, can beat up a “tough” guy, then there is something seriously ****ed up with our generation.
o sheesh.I love guys who are civilized and a even a bit feminine..it makes them more attractive when they DO show their more manly side.Maybe I want my cake and eat it too ..lol.Yikes.Men who get into bar fights in the first place are a total turn off.What is this men bonded together in strength and honesty thing? lol?Real strength and honesty has very little to do with being a muscle man bad arse.But ..lol..funny anyways.

JohnADreams

I’m friends with quite a few guys and I could kick the ****ing shit out of them. No, I don’t work out or pump steroids or anything. I’m a practically a girl, and I can beat up 22 year old men (not all of them, granted). I’m considered weak by most standards and I can get away with that?
I don't know if you're complaining about psychical weakness or the fact that those men would allow you to beat them up.
If it's the latter, then I guess no men enjoy the idea of having a dozen or so guys jump them for daring to stand up for themselves.
What happened to the guys that could stand up for themselves in a bar fight and actually win? They’re still around, but are gradually disappearing.
It may be because they're going to jail or realize that they'd be heading there if they tried anything. Somewhere along the lines, a single punch became a serious offense.
Now any man can win a bar fight if they try hard enough, but even beyond that, could they do it honourably?
I think honor was taken out of the equation once the 80's rolled round. Might is right came back in an economic form and now, for too many of us, winning seems to be all that matters.
Where is the tough outside to protect the soft insides, and the moral codes that once bound men together in strength and honesty. Where did it go?
It went away when everyone decided that morality was something to decide for yourself, rather than a standard that everyone agreed to live up to.
Why did chivalry have to die?
I don't think it's dead but if it's fading away, then it's because it's considered to be a form of implicit sexism.

aoeu

I could beat the shit out of you... But why would I?

I consider being willing to stand up for what I believe in to be a measure of manliness or testicular fortitude... not the ability to perform physical violence.

Axiom

Account Closed
Im not being funny, but i think youre living in la la world here. Honor and code.. ha! common. History is written by the victors, and they'll say and make others say exactly what image they want to impose on others. You'll never read about the dirty dark truths of humankind in the past, you'll get the romantic side of it. There have always been physically weaker men, and there always will be. And same for women.

Granted we are realizing there is no difference between the sexes as far as who we are. We are gererally treated equally, which means more opportunities for the female of our species to flaunt themselves as the males of our species do. It's just been out of proportion because we decided to be sexist bastards for a huge junk of this social timeline.
Use your head and then your braun! betcha alot of these "physically" weaker men could snap you in two, or get some UG twat to do it for them. And by weaker men snapping you in two, I mean they might have technique that is masked by their appearence. Looks are decieveing. We are alot more than we used to be.

And trust me, there are tons .. I mean tons! of insanley physically men out there. Specially the military, specially in pubs and such. You're just lookin in the wrong side of town maybe :tongue:

lifeisashedog

Where is the tough outside to protect the soft insides, and the moral codes that once bound men together in strength and honesty. Where did it go? If I, a lesbian vegetarian that does crystal healing, can beat up a “tough” guy, then there is something seriously ****ed up with our generation.
Systematicaly psychologically castrated by state school officials, doped with contraceptive steroids, taxpayers' money and feminist ideology. It sucks to be a "strong woman's daughter", doesn't it?

Come to the barfights. I tend to avoid them but if cornered I fight like someone who has nothing left to lose. Which isn't so very far away from the truth, anyway. :gun:

Mikeintx

Its true, the majority of men have no balls anymore... ever since the metrosexual revolution a large majority of guys are pathetic... it has nothing to do with beating the crap out of people all the time, its the fact you could if you needed too... its the fact that skinnier and skinnier and more feminine men are the ideal women look for... example, guys that wanna get jacked like brad pitt in fight club.

Its okay though, they get weaker I get stronger mwahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00