why dont you talk to me?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by White Dove, Sep 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

expressive child i need you right now..

what dont you answer my pms?

2. White Dove

nevermind

it wont matter after tonight anyhow..

just forget what i said and wrote..

3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

maybe she's not around. This is what i mean about emotional blackmail white dove and it ain't cool

4. emma-louise

emma-louise Guest

wow .. way to go on emotional blackmail .. Ever thought that people cant spend every minute of the day on SF looking for posts about them or PM's??

5. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Well, I guess I have answered your PM. I hope you get it. Again, I am not able to be around often. I can only be here whenever I can. Sorry that I leave you alone. Please take care and I will try to be there more often okay? :hug:

6. White Dove

it was not a blackmail in any way.. i posted nevermind.. thats not blackmailing someone.. and saying it doesnt matter after tonight is not blackmailing either.. i meant i was hurting deeply that night and probably would feel better tomorrow..

sorry if it sounded like blackmail..

anyone else want to throw any more names at me here..

first its attentiuon, then went to stealing love, then to drama, then to lying, now blackmailing..

so whatever.. call me whatever.. i dont care anymore..

and sorry i offended so many, sorry i hurt so many by my stupid mistake once again.. sorry i cant post with it coming out all wrong, everytrhing i do is wrong anyhow.

sorry .

i will just keep everything quiet , not post. just hold it in.. cause if i do its gonna come out all wrong or be wrong. or taking as me stealing love, wanting attention, wanting who knows what else..

oh wait , probably posting this is wrong too. sorry for posting..

7. White Dove

hey forget about me hun :hug:

im not worth your time and stealing it from you and others here so just forget about me..

take care hun :hug:

8. expressive_child

I won't forget you even if I want to, and I have no reason to forget you so I won't. Well, I just got a job and started today but that don't mean I am gonna stop feeling suicidal or depressed. Like it not, I still got to face it all. You didn't steal nothing from me, you receive from me, cause I gave it to you. Its just too bad I can't be there more often. I wish there is something I can do about that, well, I am just human anyway. Take care, and I will be thinking of you no matter what... :hug:

9. White Dove

Glad you got a new job.. It will all work out for you good from now on.. God answered my prayer to him for you to get another job and thats good to hear. thanks for sharing it with me :hug: God will provide for you from now on as i have asked him to... He is also working on your family life. Things with your parents will get better , your life is on an upswing now.. love you :hug:

10. expressive_child

Awwww...see? You prayed for me! I am not sure does this mean things will change from now on but I hope so though. Anyway, please don't stop PM me :sad:. I know I can't chat with you as I used to but I will still like to hear from you. But I truly appreciate you prayers for me! Please let me know how are you feeling and all okay? I really wanna hear from you so I hope you will still PM or maybe email me. Take care sweetie... :hug: :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.