Why even care?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Brittless, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Brittless

Brittless Well-Known Member

Sitting here and crying for no damn reason. Tried to get close to my bf but he pulled away. Said he needed to go for a walk. And that he'd be back in a little while. It feels like the past when he'd just leave, leave for days. Can't take this, don't want to go through all of this again. Feel like nothing. nothing. nothing.

2. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

I been crying a lot too for no reason. So sorry your bf is doing that when you need him the most. Hugs Here if you want to talk. Pm me anytime

3. Brittless

thanks silence. i just feel like i'm not good enough, like i don't make him happy and can't. what's the point of putting myself through all of this pain, what's the point of giving myself to someone who just shuns me.

4. brknsilence

I understand. So sorry. Hugs Have you told him how you feel?

5. Brittless

numerous times. can't really though when he leaves without telling me what's going on. shitty of myself to give all of myself to him when he can't do the same. back to a naive little girl.

6. brknsilence

I had a bf in the past that kind of presented himself like he didn't care to be around me. He moved and never gave me his number nor where he was. I visited him at work once in awhile and he looked at me as if he wondered why I was there, never seemed excited to be around me, so I left him. I wasn't going to pour myself into someone who wasn't going to do the same in return. For me, a relationship go both ways.

Did you also tell him how him walking away has you feeling?

7. Brittless

Good job for leaving him. Yes we just talked and I feel better. I have to realize that sometimes he is dealing with internal issues too. I may've overreacted a bit. Thank you for being here for me.