why? fucking why?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by saint6, Dec 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saint6

saint6 Well-Known Member

well i guess im back, but fuck idk why, i dont no. i hate my fucking life more than anything right now... i cant take it, i cant take this bullshit that i go through everyday. i ball my fucking eyes out in my bed at night... im scared, im scared about what i will do, im scared that i dont give a fuck anymore about anything, i dont care what happens to me anymore i just dont. i feel like just ending all this pain, i hate everyone, i hate them for the pain they cause, i was so nice and so caring to everyone, i never fucked them over i never did, but when i turned my back they found their ways to FUCK ME! well fuck them, fuck them, i wont take their bullshit any longer.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

So what can you do about it? Scream, let it all out. Then show them that you won't be fucked by them any longer. Use your anger as the strength to pull yourself above their bullshit and throw it right back at them. Piss them off by proving your better than all that!!! And the bonus is you'll feel like a stronger person for it.

3. saint6

saint6 Well-Known Member

i guarantee that i will knock who ever the fuck out if they step in my path of being happy and free, i dont give a fuck who it is, a teacher, a teenager, the police, i dont care, they arnt gonna take my freedom away any longer. they arnt gonna tell me how to live my goddamn life.

im about to hit my teacher right in the face if he says one more fucking thing to me, i dont care what happens to me, my life is already a piece of shit. im just so tired of his bullshit, the pain he caused. like i was in the fucking hospital and he was the only teacher that didnt ask me what was wrong or anything (does he have NO FUCKING SOUL), he just sat makeup work on my desk and walked away, didnt say a fucking word, i could of been fucking dieing for all he knows. well fuck him and fuck this world.

im done pussin out

4. itmahanh

So you gonna give them the satisfaction of knowing they pushed all the right buttons and broke your spirit? Or ya gonna show them what you're really made of. Just from your post, I'd say you still have a lot of piss and vinegar left so why not put it to good use? Like you say, you're life is already shit so what have you got to lose? You do yourself in and well, they win.

5. saint6

saint6 Well-Known Member

trust me they wont win, they never will.
    and i promise that if one more fucking cop judges me and tries anything with me one more time ill fucking kill him.

6. itmahanh

You can add me to the list of people that you hate if you like, but I have to say this. You are one angry person. Granted the hate is fueled by the shit others have thrown at you, but if you could learn to turn that anger into ways of helping yourself against all the other bullshit, you would be so much better off. If you need to scream and swear and do some virtual ass kicking, go ahead. But soon I hope that you can turn that anger into love for yourself. This forum is a great place to start when you're ready. Good luck and hope that you plan on sticking around for a while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.