why go on living?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aqua, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aqua

aqua Banned Member

I ask myself why go on living? when there is nothing to live for, the torment in my mind does not go away, the thoughts of suicide and
    cutting and the inside pain does not stop, is that why I keep on living? to constantly have sadness and confusion and sorrow and voices
    in my head? if that's the case I do not wish to continue anymore, I know I am weird, and different, which makes things hard, theres no
    reason to go on living. I don't expect replies I know I am making no sense to others here, I just had to ask.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are making sense it is hard to move forward when one is struggling We are all different h un that is what makes us unique I am sorry you are so sad right now i am too
    but with support talk to your doctor a councilor you can move forward small steps at a time until you are out of the darkness again

3. aqua

aqua Banned Member

this darkness just surrounds me, and i don't think i will get out of it, i am looking for a doctor and its so hard to put the effort into it, there seems to be no
    reason for me to keep on living. thank you for your reply i hope you feel better soon, and the sadness goes away.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad you are looking for a doctor yes the darkness feels so heavy at times but there is light just need help to reach it ok I hope you keep talking tous it helps to know one is not alone hugs

5. aqua

aqua Banned Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.