Why go on

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Vannie, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vannie

Vannie Member

I don't know why I should go on I'm sick of everything. If something goes missing I'm always the one that had to have taken it. I'm sick of being blamed for stuff I don't do. Why should I live to keep on being blamed. I can't do it anymore

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Vannie, how old are you if you don't mind me asking? Why do you think you're always the person of blame? Please do not end your life, it's not the answer.

3. Vannie

Vannie Member

17 and IDK why they always blame me for things

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

That sounds unfair. Do you have anyone outside of those who blame you, that you could talk to about how your feeling? A school counsellor? Friends parent? Anyone? Talking is the key, don't keep things bottled up because they will eat you up.

5. Vannie

Vannie Member

I try but no one want's to listen to me

6. Lifeisagift

Lifeisagift Well-Known Member

We all want to listen to you here Vannie. I'm sure you're not to blame. CocaCola's right, try to talk to someone, friends irl, or sf people...
    I'm willing to listen to you if you wanna talk

7. Vannie

Vannie Member

I try but everyone online either says I'm fake or trying to get attention

8. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Firstly, we all try to get attention in one way or another, or we do things that are anti-attention (the shadow is usually derived the same as the opposite problem) that is how we survive, so those who are saying that either lack compassion or an understanding of human nature (good reasons to ignore them)...and why are you blamed for other things? Is there a history there or are people using you as their scapegoat in some way? I hope you can advocate for yourself and tell them this has to stop...and also know, most of us have many facets to our lives...we are not fake, but instead determined by many conditions (e.g. a casual friend asks how I am and I am not going to tell him/her a lengthy tale of my life)...if you are in pain, that is genuine, and your desire for support and understanding is genuine...again, maybe these people are not the best company...please continue to post and let us know what is going on

9. Vannie

Vannie Member

I try but I feel like all I do is mess things up and have no one I can talk to without them calling me an attention seeker and online all I get called is fake and I can't take it anymore I try to fight it but I just can't

10. Firespirit3

Firespirit3 Member

I know how you feel. I am also 17 and while others don't blame me for things I blame myself. I blame myself for feeling how i do when I know I shouldn't. I blame myself for being weak. And I understand how hard it is to open up to people because they always judge. As a teenager you always feel judged, and here how people with these types of problems are "attention-seeking" and "creating problems that don't exist", but that isn't true we are just doing the best we can. And are judged for not handling it in the best way. I hope you can find someone that you can talk to because it helps. Feel free to pm me I am willing to listen and try to help. I understand what you are going through I am going through some of it too, remember that you aren't alone

11. Vannie

Vannie Member

Thanks everyone I'm feeling a lot better now :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.