Why go on?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by The Depressed Puppy, Oct 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Depressed Puppy

The Depressed Puppy Well-Known Member

Life sucks. I'm depressed everyday. I feel worthless everyday. I'm a huge burden.

<mod edit - methods>

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2014
  2. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Hey, I Agree, Life Sucks, I am depressed quite often too, But I can't agree with you being worthless, you may feel that way right now, but that is the depression and being a burden? you aren't heavy you are my brother....... Those are words from an old song but the meaning is the same, from your words I would say that you have almost your whole life before you.... I don't know what you are dealing with, I see too that you have been coming here for a while so I would guess you are familiar with the site. I am new here just been coming here a little over 2 weeks now. My name is Leigh. Is that picture your dog? I have had a couple, I had Huskies and Treeing Walkers for coon hunting, We also had Wolves, there is one in the picture. I Have cats right now they are keeping me level. I hope you Hold On, you have a lot to do ahead of you.

3. The Depressed Puppy

The Depressed Puppy Well-Known Member

Not my dog.

I keep waiting. But everything keeps getting worse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.