Why Go On

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by taffany, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taffany

taffany Member

I Ask Myself That Every Day Why Go On. It Is March The 31st I Have Untill The 4th Of April To Figure It All Out.you Know What That Day Is It Is The Day God Took My Baby From Me. It Will Be8 Years On That Day 8 Long Years Of Suffering And Torment Of Being Alone Not Having Happiness In My Life I Have A 3 Kids That I Should Be Happy That I Have But I Am. There Are People Around Me And They Just Dont Get It, I Am Alone In This World And I Am Tired Of Being Alone. I Want To Feel Happy And Warm In Side Agian Not Dull And Alone. What Do I Do If I Leave This World Then I Am A Chicken Shit I Took The Easy Way Out. I Failed But If I Stay Here I Fail As Well. I Am To Go Into Surgy On The 23rd Maybe That Will Be When God Takes My Life For Me Stops The Hurt And The Pain. I Dont Want To Go On I Just Want To Go To Sleep And Be At Peace. God Did Not Care About The Hurt That I Am Going Through If He Did My Baby Would Still Be Here With Me Smilling At Me And She Is Not She Is Gone I Cant Hold Her I Cant Feel Her I Cant See Her. Why It Is Not Fair I Am The One That Should Have Went Not Her, The People That Are Supposed To Be Here For Me Now They Are Not I Here Excuess All The Time. Well When I Am Gone Then They Can Lie All They Want To To Some One Elese.

2. hecte

hecte Active Member

Whenever I think about killing myself I try to imagine what it would be like to be dead and what it would be like to others around me. I know how you feel.

When you think about it if you solve a problem for yourself while your alive you get a feeling of resolution and it makes you feel good...Your trying to get that feeling by dieing but I dont think that happens when you die there truly is no resolution that way. It only puts your pain forcefully onto others.

When I think about suicide for myself its almost like I want it for attention but I wouldnt be alive to experience the attention so it wouldnt be a good solution.

all im saying is think about it a bit longer maybe take a break on april 4th suicide can be done anytime you want but living is something we all take for granted.

3. taffany

taffany Member

Thank I really needed to here that. I feel like I am in a circle and I cant get out of it. your comment has ment alot thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.