Why go on

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cheerbear82, Jan 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheerbear82

Cheerbear82 Member

Why go in I have been screaming for help. I feel like I am slowly dying with an eating disorder anyway. Feel all alone even though I am around people I just want to give up feel so hopeless. Wish I could just talk to someone that does not know me and will not judge just listen and help me figure it out.
  2. Qube

Qube Well-Known Member

I am here if you want to talk.

You can PM me or we can talk at msn too.

PM to know my msn ID.

You are not alone.

Take care. Have a nice time.
  3. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Hello Cheerbear,

How are you? Seems like you are going through a alot right now, I am sorry. Having a eating disorder can be very difficult at time. It is natural to feel alone when their our people around you, its a very common feeling, you will alwayys have us supporrting you, no matter what if you ever need to talk to someone feel free to drop me a PM ok :)
  4. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Hi.. if it helps you can talk here. We don't know you and won't judge you.. it may help. I think a lot of people here will be able to relate to feeling alone, even when in a room full of people. At least here you don't need to be alone x
  5. Cheerbear82

Cheerbear82 Member

Thank you so much to everyone. I finely broke down tonight and told my Fiance. I really don't know if he knows what to make of it yet. I had no choice really anymore. All the purging was causing be not to be able to keep my sezuire med level up and they have become bad again. He kind of started to ask questions plus we went out to eat today something that I avoid all cost but could not get out of today and he began to notice that was not eating much and was very uncomftorbale. He was supportlive although I have a feeling that he thinks all I have to do is eat and everything would be ok.( not the case) I did promise to see my doctor this week hopefully that will help. Really don't want to go down this road again. Thank you to everyone for listening and your support.
  6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

That is so brave of you and good to hear...I do hope you see your doctor as you do not have to do this alone...many people here understand the grip an eating disorder has on one's life...for me, those voices are one of the first indication that I am not doing well (mine are that I am so worthless that I do not deserve food and then slowly I eat less and less until I can justify having eaten only a half of a banana or a piece of cheese for the day and think nothing of it...then when I feel hungry, I hear the passive self-harm voice tell my body to shut up and just let me go)...please continue to share with us what is going on and know that it takes people (in real life) to be more comfortable with this topic and sometimes do not know how to deal with it...J
  7. caligirl

caligirl Member

i am feeling the same way i have no one to talk to i dont have any friends it is real hard to trust people everyone just judges i cannot leave my house afraird that someone will see me
    my husband moved out and took our younger son
    he has hit me in front of them and they talk and act just like him
    very negative

is there anyone out there that can help me
    i am new to this
  8. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

That is a good question. Why go on? Well, you are engaged to someone who is supportive, for one. You have not given any reasons not to go on. You are suffering from depression, which is like looking through a tinted screen, so once you can see clearly you may view your life very differently and it may be very much worth living. Also, there are people in this world you can relate to, people who may or may not be the ones around you. Finally, if you need to talk to someone, there are therapists out there, and it may be hard to find a decent one, but it could be worth your efforts.
  9. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Hi, I just wanted to say Im here if you ever want to talk. Im sorry to see your having such a hard time right now, hope tomorrow will be a better day for you.

Please stay here and open up to us, cant tell you how much it means to have people to talk to that can relate to how I feel.

PM anytime you need an ear. Welcome to SF
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.