Why Go On?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Fire_N_Ice, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fire_N_Ice

Fire_N_Ice Member

I am divorced, 30 years old, my three children live with my ex-husband (he's a great dad)...I have borderline personality disorder and can expect a lifetime of problems/pain. I had a baby who died at 38 weeks with my boyfriend and we are now broken up. I live with my mother who puts me down constantly and makes me feel like crap. I have no money and am in constant pain from my baby son dying...I have felt this way my whole life...two failed suicide attempts so far...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you hun I hope you are getting some therapy to help you with the loss of you baby boy. Ihave been told bordeline personality disorder improves as one ages Please reach out hun get some grief therapy okay you deserve help you are important okay Your three other children will always need your love hugs

3. Fire_N_Ice

Fire_N_Ice Member

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement. My father also has borderline (I beleive) and he certainly seems to be doing better w/age (late 50's) thats what keeps me going, knowing I might "outgrow" this...it just sounds horrible to have "personality disorder"...like something fundamentally is wrong with you that can never be fixed. I just am glad I found this forum b/c I don't *really* want to die, I just want the pain to end...

4. Fire_N_Ice

Fire_N_Ice Member

Here's my baby boy, Luke, isn't he beautiful?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2011
  5. corryvreckan

corryvreckan Well-Known Member

Hi Fire_N_Ice, I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful baby boy and the awful pain you are in. I am writing this with tears running down my face. Love and best wishes to you xx

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your baby boy is watching over you now i believe that hugs to you hun

7. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

You have been through so much that is it no wonder things are overwhelming...is there someone you can talk to and begin to work out some of your grief...we will never forget things like that, but maybe, there is a way for you to releave yourself of some of the pain...I am so sorry for your loss..J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.