why go on

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by hopeless, Feb 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hopeless

hopeless Well-Known Member

remind me why such a worthless waste of space needs to go on?
    my hubby just informed me that i cost him too much money not working and he can replace me with a live in nanny for our kids.
    what's the point anymore
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What your husband said is just cruel, and you aren't worthless. :hug: Here if you need anything.
  3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Good God! :eek:hmy: and u havent killed him and buried him in the garden?

That is tantamount to abuse! :mad:

Is there anyone you can talk to about this, friend, family etc. ?
  4. AlienBeing

AlienBeing Well-Known Member

Your husband is a dumbass. You could replace him with someone smarter.
  5. Rainfall

Rainfall Well-Known Member

In agreeing with the others here, why not replace him? Maybe with someone who understands u and loves u for what u r
  6. listless

listless Banned Member

Your 'hubby' is a sadistic monster and tyrant...I'd suggest getting a job, take the kids and leave him forever. Don't be his victim or punching bag, you deserve better and while it will be difficult to get out of this trainwreck of a marriage, it'll be the best thing you could do for yourself and your kids. Best of luck.
  7. hopeless

hopeless Well-Known Member

thanks all. it's something that i've been considering for a long time. the problem is that i can't work right now to my full potential and to live on my own i would have to make a minimum of $60,000 a year to pay for all of the medications, dr appt's and therapy. Not to mention the cost of the insurance. my husband refuses to let me apply for disability and i just feel trapped.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.