1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why go on

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by hopeless, Feb 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hopeless

hopeless Well-Known Member

remind me why such a worthless waste of space needs to go on?
    my hubby just informed me that i cost him too much money not working and he can replace me with a live in nanny for our kids.
    what's the point anymore

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What your husband said is just cruel, and you aren't worthless. :hug: Here if you need anything.

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Good God! :eek:hmy: and u havent killed him and buried him in the garden?

That is tantamount to abuse! :mad:

Is there anyone you can talk to about this, friend, family etc. ?

4. AlienBeing

AlienBeing Well-Known Member

Your husband is a dumbass. You could replace him with someone smarter.

5. Rainfall

Rainfall Well-Known Member

In agreeing with the others here, why not replace him? Maybe with someone who understands u and loves u for what u r

6. listless

listless Banned Member

Your 'hubby' is a sadistic monster and tyrant...I'd suggest getting a job, take the kids and leave him forever. Don't be his victim or punching bag, you deserve better and while it will be difficult to get out of this trainwreck of a marriage, it'll be the best thing you could do for yourself and your kids. Best of luck.

7. hopeless

hopeless Well-Known Member

thanks all. it's something that i've been considering for a long time. the problem is that i can't work right now to my full potential and to live on my own i would have to make a minimum of $60,000 a year to pay for all of the medications, dr appt's and therapy. Not to mention the cost of the insurance. my husband refuses to let me apply for disability and i just feel trapped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.