Why go on

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Poppy12, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poppy12

Poppy12 Member

Doctor chuck pills at me,im takin them and life is still vile ,im still being abused,hated,insulted and just dont wanna do this anymore.why is such a crime that i now my time is up...?

2. lav11

lav11 Well-Known Member

hey poppy,
    I up until 2 months ago was being abused as well, i thought the exact seme things i think you are, that you'll never get away from it all, that things wont change, that the only way to escape is to die...? but things can and they really do change..

I havent had to see my abuser if i didnt want to at all in the last 2 months since i moved out of home, you can choose to break away from the people hurting you but it takes time and you have to be alive to do that, it took me all of my 16 years of life to be able to get away from the people hurting me...

You can gain stronger then the people putting you down wheather the abuse be physical, emotional or sexual. Yo

If you dont mind me asking how old are you?

and no, in my part of the world it is not a crime (though in some countries it is) to take your own life, but it would definately be a complete and utter shame to have another person wrongfully feel like they need to kill themselves let alone actually makeing an attempt..

i really hope you try to push through this.. :hug: if ok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.