Why Go?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mistysautumn, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mistysautumn

mistysautumn Well-Known Member

I didn't know what title should I put, so I picked a Faithless song. Don't know why, it's in my head right now. Anyway, what I was about to say - Things are going pretty well with my life at the moment. I should start to work in a firm, the work is payed very well. I have a family and friends that support me, I have money for travelling, etc. But still, I can't fight the feeling that I don't want to go through all this. I don't wanna go through life when I'm going to die anyway. Why should I stay? I had two failed suicide attempts (overdose) and now I'm going to throw myself off the factory tower. I just can't stand this anymore.
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Mistysautumn,
    Please don't do anything rash.. You are doing so well for yourself..Have you tried counseling of therapy?? You have a full life ahead of you, why not take some time off from work and take a holiday to another country??Get out and enjoy the small things in life..Also don't let anyone lay any expectations on you.. You are your own person..Stay here with us and vent all you want we will be listening and offering you support.. Why do you want to kill yourself??
  3. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

I understand.

Sometimes when things are going so right, you can't help but to think about times when things are going wrong.

Just take one day at a time. Pretty simple but effective advice. Take each day as it comes. You'll make it through.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey you are a strong person use that strength okay that fighter and stay here and talk it out. Too many people care for you okay keep reaching out.
  5. mistysautumn

mistysautumn Well-Known Member

Thank you all, but I gotta do it. :)
  6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

no you don't have to do it till all avenues of help have been tried...
    don't give up.....
    get to the GP or the ER and tell them how you are feeling.....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.