Why hello there.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Goose, Jul 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goose

Goose Member

I'm Matt and I'm of an age between 15 and 20. I enjoy the internet considering what you guys call "life". I don't have my health and have been bullied and neglected for many years. I'm currently and have been for many months/years too poorly to leave the house. I would say I'm in need of friends, I don't have any friends in real life.

My life is movies and games. I gathered the health to go to the cinema 2 weeks ago. They didn't believe I was 15 and wouldn't let me see the film I wanted. I didn't want to argue, I don't have the energy or the health. In the screening some people infront were laughing at what I suspect was me. It was a school day for most schools still here. I guess they thought I was skiving or they didn't like my appearance. I never understood why people never liked me at school, same with these people.

I'm not depressed; I'm a realist. Life is pain and violence, anyone saying otherwise is selling something. That's from a movie.
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am sorry to hear how people are treating you. No one knows for sure why some peole seem to be the targets of bullies, but they are. After you get out of school and grow into adulthood it doesn't seem as the bullying is as common. I am also sorry to hear that you are not in good health. I am sure yu will meet many people willing to share experiences with you and you will find that you are not alone in your experiences.Take care and keep your head held high. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.