why her ?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by FoReVeR LoSt, Nov 9, 2008.

1. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

I don't know why it has to happen to me, just when i'm getting happy, everyone tells me that they don't like her, they tell me that I shouldn't be with her and that I have to dump her. I don't have the heart to do it, I just can't. We've been together for almost a year, and I don't know how i'd break it to her, i don't want to keep thinking about it, but it seems like every where i go, ppl are critising her. I had to leave my friends house because they were making fun of her right in front of me...fuckheads!!! I hate everything right now
  2. jam1e

jam1e Guest

Why? who or what is she and what don't they like??:huh:
  3. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

follow ur heart. Do u love her? Do U want to be with her? Fuck the others. She's ur girlfriend, not theirs. Tell them to knock it off and that thei'll have to resp3ect the fact that ur with her.

However, if ur heart tells u that u don't want to be wth her animore, then tell her that. Unfortunateli there's no good wai to break it to her, but in the end it's best to tell her now, than to linger on this wai. Cos if ur not straight out honest with her, she'll end up3 even more hurt.
  4. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Yeah, everyone has been telling me to break it off with my girl too. Screw 'em. I love her.