Why hold on

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by suicidal maniac, May 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

Why hold on when I get worse and worse everyday, it seems that I''m in quick sand, and there is no way out. These days all I can do not to kill myself, nothing is going well, I don't have any real friends, I miss friends the most. I don't have a girlfriend, I turned bisexual, and it's getting worse and worse everyday, I can't handle this. I don't want to be totaly bi, but everyday, it gets worse and worse, feel like I'm gona be gay at the end. I'm scared as I don't want that to happen, I don't even have sex with dudes. I made a huge mistake, and many man would rather kill themselfs then be what I'm. So it's hard. I should be on suicide watch. I made this terrible mistake and now I'm bi. I can't handle it. It's not me. I know there are a lot of bisexuals on SF, so it would be nice to connect with a couple. I need support as I don't know how to handle my new found madness.
  2. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

What is the huge mistake that you made? How is your bisexuality getting worse and worse everyday?
  3. suicidal maniac

I have touched myself inappropirately, don't want to get into details, but I did what I did, and now I get pain like chicks, and it's getting worse and worse.
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

do you think getting a therapist might help you deal with all this.??
  5. carekitty

carekitty Guest

I'm not sure what you mean by the pain, etc. If you are having pain that doesn't seem right, please see a doctor to make sure there is nothing wrong.

As far as being Bi, etc., I hope you will see a therapist. Hopefully they can help you identify your feelings, and help you feel better about who you are.
  6. suicidal maniac

I'm not realy worried about feelings as it was drug induced I don't have any feelings for guys, but a therapist might be a good idea.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.