Why Hurt Feelings?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by White Dove, Dec 25, 2013.

1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

I just don't understand why some people can hurt someone's feelings and not even care that they did so? this has been bothering me and I been crying a lot thinking about it and all I know to do is just pray for the ones who said those things and pray for the one who got their feelings hurt.

My brothers wife Mary is one of the most un respected person of others feelings if I ever say her. my dad who lives with me went over there to spend some time with his son, my brother and she ( Mary ) she tells him now get this on Christmas eve that he stinks and makes her house stink and smells like sh..t well my dad can not help it if he loses his control to use the restroom. he is almost 80 years old and her to come right out and tell him that and it on a Christmas eve. geese she could not even wait until after Christmas to tell him that? he is almost 80 years old yes he will have mistake's and not make it to a bathroom they have a bathroom she could of told him kindly to go take a bath but instead she tells him he stinks and cant come back over and all. this just burns me up cause dad cried almost all night last night. well she will pay for it you can bet she will but anyhow I need prayers for my dad and me because this has upset me as well. thanks
  2. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

also wanted to say that if anyone reply's here to me or thur pm I may not get it until next time I log in cause I been up all night crying and praying and need to get some sleep so I am not going to be ignoring anyone here if I don't reply back it means I went to bed but please keep dad in your prayers? thanks
  3. ronnymarie

ronnymarie Guest

Oh, I am so sorry your dad was treated like that. What a cruel, thoughtless thing to do. I will absolutely keep both you and your dad in my prayers.

My brother and his “girlfriend” did something very thoughtless to my dad this holiday as well. My dad is 86. I don’t know why some people are so nasty and mean.

Just give your dad all the love you can, and if you feel comfortable with it, maybe you or someone you know can call your brother and let him know how hurtful and mean this was. If not, maybe just encourage your dad to stay away from your brother’s place, and if your brother wants to see your dad, insist he come to your place.

And please tell your dad Merry Christmas from us, and a Merry Christmas to you as well.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you and your dad hun some people are jsut mean to the core i know such a person too who harms others and does not give a dam they are cold hearted monsters You spend time with your dad ok show him he is loved hugs