Why I Am No Longer Suicidal Reason#2

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Righteous, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Righteous

Righteous Well-Known Member

Somehow, this thread got removed, the administrator said that he or she did not remove it. I feel that this is one of my most important topics so here it goes again.

Now I know some of u are suicidal because of girl issues. I know that there are some good girls out there but they are way too hard to fine. So I say fuck having a girlfriend if the girl is not true. Don't just settle for any girl just 2 avoid loneliness.

So whats the solution u may ask? Prostitutes and Strippers. Thats right, I am longer falling for the deception that prostitutes and strippers are evil. They do what they have to do 2 put food on the table and they show me a good time while they are doing it. I don't deal with "normal" girls any more.

Some people may say that it is a waste of money paying for sexual pleasure(in other words, tricking). Hey, it ain't tricking if u got it. If u can afford sexual pleasure, then buy it. Its your money, u do what u want with it. I'm not recommending that u jeopardize your apartment or house for sexual pleasure, make sure u spend wisely.

I have had one bad girlfriend after another and I'm damn near convinced that I am not destined 2 find a good girl. If a good girl comes my way, then I will settle down with her.

Look at it like this, a lot of "normal" girls only want 2 start a relationship with a guy because he has a high paying job and a nice car. They would rather choose a bad guy like this over a good guy who has a decent paying job and a decent car. So in a way, u can say that a "normal" girl is a dishonest prostitute.

Real prostitutes and strippers are upfront and honest with u, there's none of that mind games crap. Prostitutes and strippers know that they are providing sexual fantasies 4 u. And they don't discriminate against who they give service to. So 2 all of u guys feeling suicidal over a female, brighten your soul, go out, and get u a prostitute or stripper.

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

A lot of females might have a problem with how you're portraying them in this paragraph, calling them essentially dishonest prostitutes. I don't have a girlfriend either, so I'm not one to talk. It's difficult maintaining a relationship, plus it costs you money one way or another. If you have a girlfriend, you have to spend money on her or else she might leave you. With prostitutes, you have to pay for their services, but you also have to be careful with STD's.

3. Righteous

Don't get me wrong, I'm not referring 2 all girls, I'm just referring 2 A WHOLE LOT of girls. Perhaps %80 - %90 of "normal girls" ain't worth shit.

4. Collin33

Collin33 Member

That is 100% true in my highschool.

5. xan

xan Chat Buddy

My girlfriend cheated on me when I felt like she was the girl I would marry... yet I still disagree with this, maybe I'm too trusting. Also if you think strippers and prostitutes can replace a girlfriend it might be that you should reaccess how you view and treat women before assuming they're all bad. I dunno... I find making someone else happy one of the most important parts of a relationship.

6. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

http://www.suicideforum.com/showthread.php?t=57346

Your original thread. Moved to positive feelings & motivational messages.

7. Mayal

Mayal Well-Known Member

Charming!

If you keep ending up with girls that are a waste of space, then it is not just them, you are either attracting the wrong kinds, or are attracted to the wrong kinds, many women want decent men who will respect them and love them as much as they want someone to respect and love, but you are not going to find anyone when you have such a low opinion of women in general. Just because a woman may want to find a man who is stable and seems financially above water, does not make her a prostitute, you have seemingly forgotten to mention that she will probably be working, and looking for a specific lifestyle.

You know, something you may have not noticed is your scorn for women who end up with an unsuitable man because they are looking for something specific, whether it is the illusion of security and so on, how are they any different from you? You who has said that you have had lots of bad girlfriends? Surely then this makes you a dishonest male prostitute.

Regarding prostitutes, i don't judge people who use them, or the women who find themselves in the position of having to utilise the only thing they have left to give. However, using them introduces you into a criminal circle where men are often as much at risk as the women, you need to take care of your safety and your sexual health.

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Rightous,
    I have to totally disagree with you and you shouldn't Dis the ladies. Sure there are women who use you just as there are men who use women. It's a two way street. I have also been in one bad relationship after another. That was my fault because I always picked up on the wrong type woman. I always went for the partiers. Thru therapy I have discovered it was because I was insecure with the women out there who are kind, considerate, loving, etc. etc. etc.
    I was with them until they decided o.k. this is boring and moved on to other men. I am an old fart now so relationships are the furthest thing from my mind. What are you going to do when you get aids? You will never have any woman then. You need to step back and reevaluate your feelings. If you want to attract a good woman then you yourself to to learn how to be intimate with yourself first. I could keep going on but I think you get the gist of what I am saying. I wish you luck!!~Joseph~

9. Righteous

Its not my fault that I ended up with the wrong types of girls. They seemed cool at first and then it was a matter of time before I saw their true colors. I truly want 2 find a girl 2 love and respect. For years I was searching for the right girl, but I never came across her. So I just feel that maybe I'm not destined 2 find a good girl. I praise God that he has blessed guys like me with women who sell sexual pleasure.

I am not a criminal. A true criminal is someone who commits evil. I'm just a guy who respects women who acknowledge their God-given right to sell their body. I don't care what some law book says. A law is just someone's opinion. Good and evil are divine universal truths. Also, u don't know which state I'm dealing with prostitutes in so u don't know if I'm doing anything illegal.(See there, I told u a law is just someone's opinion)

10. Righteous

U are wise my friend. If you are having trouble getting girls now, my advice will be 4 u to keep up a good GPA so u will be able 2 receive numerous scholarships to several colleges around the country. Try 2 get a scholarship to major cities like Miami, Los Angeles, New York, or Las Vegas so u can have access to numerous prostitutes. There are virtually an unlimited number of sexy prostitutes and strippers in those cities. Where I live has a fair number of sexy prostitutes and strippers, but man if I lived in those towns, I would feel like a child who lives in Disney World.

The girls who I get sexual pleasure from now, makes me wonder why I even stressed myself over those bird brained girls in my old high school. I'm telling u, one good sex session with a prostitute or one highly sexual lapdance from a stripper will make up for all the girls u missed out on in high school. Make sure u get a job while you're in college so u can have more money and more options with your prostitutes and strippers. By the way: I AM NOT recommending u go 2 college just for prostitutes and strippers. Go to college to get your degree and make something of yourself.

11. Mayal

Mayal Well-Known Member

So you feel that you have no part in the relationships that you find yourself in? Even though the pattern consistently repeats itself?

I didn't say you were a criminal, or that using prostitutes was illegal, although in most places it still is, however, with prostitution comes criminal elements, whether it is pimps, drug dealers and so on, so there is always that risk in the background.

Whether you believe in god, whether you believe in government, you live within a society that dictates you have to abide by the laws in place, morality does not come into it and you don't get a choice in that. I don't believe that you have to be evil to commit crimes, just as you don't have to commit crimes to be evil.

I have to say though, i find your opinions very disjointed, on one hand, you say you have no need and no longing for affection or human contact and on the other, you say you seek this.

12. Righteous

Um no one will dictate how I live. God has given me the right 2 do what I wanna so long as it is not evil. So I do have a choice.

True enough I said that I have no need and no longing for affection or human contact, but that does not mean that I don't want it. I just don't care if I receive it or not. If I do get affection thats fine, but if I don't, I'm not about 2 be depressed and lose sleep over it.

Even though I kind of live in solitude, I have to accept the fact that I have sexual needs. And masturbation isn't going to satisfy me all the time. I need sexual pleasure and I choose 2 get it from strippers and prostitutes, not from phony "normal" girls(Only referring to %80 - %90 of them)

13. Mayal

Mayal Well-Known Member

Well, unless you are a bigger stud than Casanova yourself, i would suggest that you have no idea what 80-90% of girls are like, you are talking about that percentage of girls that you have known, which will be a drop in the ocean. So to generalise like that is lazy.

And i am afraid, whether you like it or not, the state does dictate how you live, if you decided to go out and commit what the state classes as a crime, then you end up being subject to various punitive measures, whether you like it or not, your idea of gods permission is irrelevant.

I am not even going to get into an in-depth discussion about prostitution, because it would be going way off topic, but if you feel you have found a way of life that works for you then i am glad for you, however, i think you have a certain amount of responsibility when you are actively promoting something to make sure you give people the right information, and you seem to be protesting that a little too much.

14. lachrymose

lachrymose Account Closed

i'm not sure if i agree with the rest of the post, but i do agree that prostitutes and strippers are beautiful people.

15. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Way more than half of them don't do it to put food on the table, you're very wrong, they do it because:
    1) They're forced to or enslaved to.
    2) They're supporting a drug addiction.

All you ever get in relationships is crap; especially in your case when all you seem to be looking for is sex. If that's all you desire, then you'll never find the relationship you seek.

16. Feared.Desire

Feared.Desire Well-Known Member

Lol! That just may be one of the funniest things I've ever heard. I laughed for a good while at that.

Anyways, although I may slightly disagree, I get where you're coming from at the same time.

There are some girls who will take the rich guy, over the shall we say, 'nicer' guy, but there are some that would indeed take the 'nice' guy as opposed to the rich one.

In addition, having sex helps reduce stress. So, if lets say you're game isn't going so well, sure, buy one for a night. Why not?
    Mind you, I wouldn't say its a solution, but rather an expensive method of procrastination.

17. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

It is against the rules to encourage/promote sex.

18. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

never knew that? :unsure:

19. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Its written in the FAQ section hun :hug:

edit.....

Ok, can't find it lol! It's definitely against the rules though.

20. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

lol ok i was gonna try read it. i never knew that...

:rolleyes::unsure::tongue:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.