Why I Am No Longer Suicidal Reason#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aquariamethystea

I can't deny that, you've got a point.

However, what's the case we're discussing here?

I think that the point which Righteous was trying to make, is that he is satisfied with having prostitutes give him sexual pleasure, in order to relieve sexual tension, which helps him feel less depressed in his hope for a girl in the 10%-20% bracket of decent, non-emotionally abusive girls, to find him and to love him. Hopefully, he will be able to have that girl soon. In the meantime, I have no problem with the idea of him or anyone else having a prostitute, as long as they are able to take benifit in having one. Personally, I don't want a prostitute, because my romantic needs far outweigh my sexual needs, and my having sex with someone whom I'm not romantic with, makes me depressed.

Angelo_91

Somehow, this thread got removed, the administrator said that he or she did not remove it. I feel that this is one of my most important topics so here it goes again.

Now I know some of u are suicidal because of girl issues. I know that there are some good girls out there but they are way too hard to fine. So I say fuck having a girlfriend if the girl is not true. Don't just settle for any girl just 2 avoid loneliness.

So whats the solution u may ask? Prostitutes and Strippers. Thats right, I am longer falling for the deception that prostitutes and strippers are evil. They do what they have to do 2 put food on the table and they show me a good time while they are doing it. I don't deal with "normal" girls any more.

Some people may say that it is a waste of money paying for sexual pleasure(in other words, tricking). Hey, it ain't tricking if u got it. If u can afford sexual pleasure, then buy it. Its your money, u do what u want with it. I'm not recommending that u jeopardize your apartment or house for sexual pleasure, make sure u spend wisely.

I have had one bad girlfriend after another and I'm damn near convinced that I am not destined 2 find a good girl. If a good girl comes my way, then I will settle down with her.

Look at it like this, a lot of "normal" girls only want 2 start a relationship with a guy because he has a high paying job and a nice car. They would rather choose a bad guy like this over a good guy who has a decent paying job and a decent car. So in a way, u can say that a "normal" girl is a dishonest prostitute.

Real prostitutes and strippers are upfront and honest with u, there's none of that mind games crap. Prostitutes and strippers know that they are providing sexual fantasies 4 u. And they don't discriminate against who they give service to. So 2 all of u guys feeling suicidal over a female, brighten your soul, go out, and get u a prostitute or stripper.
Shit Happens and we all complain, but crying over the past won't help you find a girl. Brush it off your shoulder, man up. Getting a prostitute won't save you, finding happiness from what you have will, you just deal with it.

Eric

I think that the point which Righteous was trying to make, is that he is satisfied with having prostitutes give him sexual pleasure, in order to relieve sexual tension, which helps him feel less depressed in his hope for a girl in the 10%-20% bracket of decent, non-emotionally abusive girls, to find him and to love him. Hopefully, he will be able to have that girl soon. In the meantime, I have no problem with the idea of him or anyone else having a prostitute, as long as they are able to take benifit in having one. Personally, I don't want a prostitute, because my romantic needs far outweigh my sexual needs, and my having sex with someone whom I'm not romantic with, makes me depressed.
Temporary, meaningless, pleasure-induced, money-given happiness?

I'll pass and wallow in misery before relying on something like that.

Epical Taylz

I've been getting the courage to post to this thread.

first off, i dont think that getting a prostitute is the right way to go.
it's like a temporary fix, as is cutting, oding, drinking, etc.
my opinion is that it's a way to get rid of the hole in your heart that is waiting to be filled with a nice girl.

i dont believe that "normal" girls are liars. most of them are nice. they do not have sex just to have it. they are not prostitutes selling their bodies. i would know, im a girl, not a prostitute.

i know that you have been through many hard relationships, and that it seems like most the population of girls are liars, but that's not the case. girls have very mixed emotions, we need someone to deal with how we act and to have support for us as well. if someone has dumped you, maybe they havnt found the support that they needed from you, but that's no reason to give up on them.

most prostitutes are also only selling their bodies to get drugs, and no matter what you say, paying for someone else's body is against the law. the law is made to keep people safe (i.e. wear a seat belt, the speed limits, stop at a red light and stop sign, etc.). they make prostitution against the law so that prostitutes don't get aids from someone, because if you want sexual pleasure, i dont think that you would tell the prostitute tht you have aids, am i right??

i strongly dissagree with your thread. and i am not a lying girl. we just get confused.

SadDude1980

Shit Happens and we all complain, but crying over the past won't help you find a girl. Brush it off your shoulder, man up. Getting a prostitute won't save you, finding happiness from what you have will, you just deal with it.
Brush it off your shoulder? Man up? Crying over the past won't help you? lol Well hell why don't we all just follow that advice here at the SF! If you've been abused, raped, etc brush it off your shoulder. After all crying over it "won't help anything".

Sorry for the bitter sarcasm but I hate when people say this to other people. It's not insightful, empathetic, sensitive, or helpful. People are human beings and come here when they're hurting. If you dont' like people "crying over the past" and things that have scarred them/hurt them really bad I think you're at the wrong message board :P

In regards to original post I can see where Righteous is coming from although I don't agree with everything he's saying. When you get burned a lot in relationships and end up walking away more times than not because you had the misfortune of happening into a lot of bad relationships it tends to change your outlook. Just like anything else. A lot of negative experiences will do that period.

Now I don't know about payin for prostitutes, although it's crossed my mind before just to have someone to hang out with me that's how lonely for female company I get. Not even sex, just someone to spend some time with me lol =/

I think there are just a lot of crappy people out there period. Bad males and females and thus good "eggs" are hard and rare to find and you're gonna run across a lot of shitty ones before you find a good one... if ever. =/

I have no advice though so hey if Righteous's method is working for him, then more power to him. I know that personally it wouldn't work for me though. Like Kurt said earlier, my needs for romance, love and companionship outweight my need for sex and damn is my need for sex GREAT lol :P

soliloquise

Brush it off your shoulder? Man up? Crying over the past won't help you? lol Well hell why don't we all just follow that advice here at the SF! If you've been abused, raped, etc brush it off your shoulder. After all crying over it "won't help anything".

Sorry for the bitter sarcasm but I hate when people say this to other people. It's not insightful, empathetic, sensitive, or helpful. People are human beings and come here when they're hurting. If you dont' like people "crying over the past" and things that have scarred them/hurt them really bad I think you're at the wrong message board :P

In regards to original post I can see where Righteous is coming from although I don't agree with everything he's saying. When you get burned a lot in relationships and end up walking away more times than not because you had the misfortune of happening into a lot of bad relationships it tends to change your outlook. Just like anything else. A lot of negative experiences will do that period.

Now I don't know about payin for prostitutes, although it's crossed my mind before just to have someone to hang out with me that's how lonely for female company I get. Not even sex, just someone to spend some time with me lol =/

I think there are just a lot of crappy people out there period. Bad males and females and thus good "eggs" are hard and rare to find and you're gonna run across a lot of shitty ones before you find a good one... if ever. =/

I have no advice though so hey if Righteous's method is working for him, then more power to him. I know that personally it wouldn't work for me though. Like Kurt said earlier, my needs for romance, love and companionship outweight my need for sex and damn is my need for sex GREAT lol :P
i agree with pretty much all of this

A

Aquariamethystea

I completely agree with you, Kenny.

I'm not saying that anyone who is depressed over past bad relationships, should or shouldn't find solace in a prostitute. However, if what a person desires, is for sexual gratification beyond what masturbation can provide, then I see no wrong in a person having a prostitute, as long as proper physical precautions are utilized, and that the person having the prostitute is emotionally/mentally capable of not becoming depressed as the result of romantic-less sexual intercourse, which personally, I'm not capable of.

Eric

TaylorIsAlwaysUnheard said:
first off, i dont think that getting a prostitute is the right way to go.
it's like a temporary fix, as is cutting, oding, drinking, etc.
I agree with this, and your whole post for that matter.

Feared.Desire

I wouldn't say that’s constructive in any way.
Disagree with that he says, fine. But that's really not helping progress the conversation positively.

Did I hurt your feelings kid? Would you like a kleenex? Truth hurts, but at least I'm being honest and letting this random get whats coming to him. Please no more crying. Brush it off.
And no need to be rude.
This is a place for support and help, not mockery.

And 'this random' is trying to help himself. This thread is about what helped him with his suicidal feelings/intentions, (although in a way that doesn't please everyone). Try to explain why you think it's wrong, rather than being harsh and unkind towards him claiming it's what 'he deserves'.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Aquariamethystea

I wouldn't say that’s constructive in any way.
Disagree with that he says, fine. But that's really not helping progress the conversation positively.

And no need to be rude.
This is a place for support and help, not mockery.

And 'this random' is trying to help himself. This thread is about what helped him with his suicidal feelings/intentions, (although in a way that doesn't please everyone). Try to explain why you think it's wrong, rather than being harsh and unkind towards him claiming it's what 'he deserves'.

I completely agree with you, Feared.Desire.

I take great offense to what Angelo_91 wrote. SadDude1980 is a very good friend of mine, who has dealt with very painful relationship experiences. For anyone to tell him to just "brush it off", is wrong.

On another note, some of the responses lately on this site, have been very quick-tempered, and not very supportive of people here. From people saying stuff like "brush it off", and people saying that suicide is a "betrayal". Suicidal people suffer enough from their issues. When many of them come here to SF for support, they don't need people on here throwing additional guilt at them, rather than to support them. This is very wrong to do. This is suppose to be a support site, not a guilt-tripping site. So, instead of guilt-tripping and using Kleenex as a weapon of insult, try actually caring and listening to people in need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00