why i am who i am

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Brianw, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brianw

Brianw Well-Known Member

ever since i was little my sister would yell and hit me for no reason i couldnt tell my parents cause i would probly get worse and i dont rember alot of wat happened cause she hit me in the head with a shovel and to this day i am wanting her to go away and leave me alone once and for all cause i want to forget wat happened to me and yet some how she is back in the house again i just want her gone so i can be happy and not have to worry about her trying to mess my life up

2. Brianw

Brianw Well-Known Member

and on top of that i was bullied up untill last year

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: Sorry if this isn't an option, but is there any way you can move out of the house where your sister lives?

4. Brianw

Brianw Well-Known Member

no cause she lives with me and our parents

5. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

hi
    how are you?
    if you dont want tell your parents about the hitting, tell them the over all situation with your sis...its important to tell them...be quite & do nothing is not the soultion..or at least try to talk to her to stop bother u...but if it didnt work you have to tell them

6. Brianw

Brianw Well-Known Member

they wont believe me probly and shes trying to make up for it but i kno shes up to something

7. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

then stand up for her...even if you re scared pretend that you are strong & look like have so good high self-steam & pretend you are so not afraid of her...

8. WildCherry

You have any friends or extended family you could tell, someone that would listen?
    I don't blame you for not trusting her. Once someone hurts you like that, it's hard to trust them when they start apologizing or making up for it.

9. Brianw

Brianw Well-Known Member

yeah but i cant tell anyone

10. WildCherry

Why can't you tell?

11. Brianw

Brianw Well-Known Member

no one will believe me

12. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

This may sound harsh but you need to not get so worked up about it. She's always going to be your sister and you can't avoid her. Tell her to leave you alone and if she doesn't, tell your parents. They will believe you. Don't assume things when you don't know it for sure. Why do you say nobody will believe you? We believe you. Why would you make up a story like that anyway?

I repeat, either tell her to leave you alone and mean it, or tell your parents and they will deal with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.