why i cant get rid of this smell??

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Stupid, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stupid

Stupid Guest

It might be a extremly stupid question
    but why after having sex.. even I take a bath 10 times
    I know i dont have to swower that much
    I only use water so it wont affect my ph and stuffs..
    I keep smelling like he does!!!
    Is it a psycological thing???
    I smellll horrible!!! I have no idea why I have sex if this happens after it
    I dislike his smell
  2. Stupid

Stupid Guest

I feel so dirty
  3. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Well, they say vinegar collct all the smells away in the room ...
  4. LSD

LSD Well-Known Member

maybe it is just in your mind
  5. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

You can have an exceptionally acute sense of smell. Mine is almost always a torment. My brother has been living a marginal semi- homleless existence for years and when I am in confined quarters with him his unclean clothing, breath, rancid hair oils and sometimes pungent body odor not only makes me nauseous- it seems to embed itself in my own clothing. Like you, I continue to smell him all over me long after my being in his proximity.

I am guessing there is also a psychological element involved here of emotional conflict/vulnerability or feeling violated. I hope you get past this unpleasant situation soon. :IrishDoll:
  6. fireflieslight

fireflieslight New Member

Anyone having problem with one's partner smell will eventually split up or just living together without intimate relationship or intimate but with hate aggravated to cheating outside or mentally and physically devastated.

Strong odour may not be detected by the other partner though repulsive to outsiders. As to this couple, they are meant for one another.

Of some cases that the partner smells the same bad odour as other people detecting, but find it attractive, as kind of fetish.

A smell can recall someone's bad experience or previous sex abuse.
    A smell can be just unique personal. Or from the food one eats or diseases of some kinds.
    A stronger smell of testosterone of male or estrogen of female is usually preferred by the opposite sex as a pleasant healthy smell, as the choice by animal instinct of reproduction.
    Blindfold smell test of body odour always reveals the same majority vote for a man or woman by sight.

To conclude all, I could only say a rope will break in time under the strain.
  7. plates

plates Well-Known Member

this sounds like what it could be . do you see a therapist? they could help sort out your feelings as to what is going on for you between you and your partner and why you feel so violated.
    generally, if you're with someone you like, healthy, clean body odour is a turn on so you must really hate this guy?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.