Why I can't never make friends? What is the sense of living

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by physician, Aug 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. physician

physician Well-Known Member

I'm so disappointed....i met a girl last week...but i just don't know what to do...........i feel so bad....
    she expected to invite her to a coffee...or something like that...but i just...i've never done that...like i'm shy...like i don't know how to do it...like i don't have power...

I might see her again.. i might not. But i know for sure that i can't do anything to get closer. she could be my friend, at least for this month while she is here.

what is the sense of living if you can't make new friends, and if you have lost all your friends.....i'm so unhappy and i can't do anything. i never thought that it could affect me that way. I, who was always strong, and never cared about friends.

I think i'm dying without friends, and being incapable of making friends, even when i find someone i like...i never make the first step. never!

I have Asperger, and i know it is because of that. you have always to learn how to do things.

but...now i'm dying!
  2. johnnysays

johnnysays Well-Known Member

We're all dying.

I don't have any friends either. Haven't had any since grade school. I'm 33. Suspect I have very mild autistic problem????

But like anything in life, you have to work at it to cover ground! It's just like a game. If you give up, you'll never find out.
  3. Desmond

Desmond Member

Hi physician,

Dont do anything to hurt yourself.
    I have aspergers aswell and have exactly the same issues as even if i see someone i like i will never ask or talk to them i just dont know how. I have made friends although ended up iwthout them after. But i used to work for charity and i feel activites that force you to interact with others really helped me maybe give it a try. whether it be helping with a charity, sports, dancing anything that means you chat to people that who maybe similar to you or just anyone and builds up confidence and you may find someone you like and it gives you an easier way to get close to someone. Please pm me if you wish to dicuss further and dont feel comfortable here ill reply as soon as.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.