Why I don't deserve to be here

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by midnightstar, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

I'm so ugly when I invited the dinosaurs round to eat me for dinner they took one look at my photo and died from horror, which is why you never see dinosaurs around.

Dylan's old owners are moving away (I saw a removal van outside there today and they looked to be moving furniture into it) so I don't even have that place to go and look at and remember the good times before Dylan left my life, I've managed to do something to my arm that means typing is painful because it hurts to have my arm touching anything (although I can use it) and basically even a pile of diarrhoea is more attractive than me.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HUGS to you hun you are beautiful inside and outside hun and you will meet others hun who will care for you You do deserve to be here hun please do not talk about yourself in such a bad way ok Be kind to you

3. Ralderable

Ralderable Active Member

How can you say something like that Midnightstar? I understand somewhat of the issues you are describing, such as a dislike for ones own appearance. Remember that, what you see, might not be what everyone else sees.

What happened to your arm? Did you hurt yourself on purpose? I hope not... You really shouldn't dear. I refuse to believe you are unattractive. I do however believe you are completely certain that you are. Again, what you see in the mirror, isn't what other people see, you are mostlikely so absorbed by self hatred that you'd dislike your appearance no matter how you would look, you could be one of the most beautiful women around and still not see yourself for what you really are. That said, appearance matters little, the only thing important you share with the world is your personality, and I already know that you have a beautiful personality. Without actually knowing you! So that says a lot.

4. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

I say it because it's true - hurt my arm accidentally when moving heavy stuff for Mum which is not helping my mood because it hurts to rest my arm against the laptop. Even one of the orcs from lord of the rings is better looking than me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.